The Answer.

The Answer.

A Story by Rute Santos

I hear a lot of things about suicide, and how that is considered so “normal” right now. Please don’t say ” it’s not normal, you didn’t chose to suffer this much, it’s the society” I know some people suffer without deserving it and I know some people are rude, and sometimes killing yourself seems the best choice, but still it’s not normal. I saw a post saying that suicide is sin because you beat God at its own game.  Actually you never beat God because he always ends up doing justice, even when you’re already dead. So it’s not actually His game, It’s yours, it’s always yours, you do your own choices, and when you commit suicide, it’s game over in your game because you wanted to. Please try to think for once in your life that when you’re trying to blame God for everything, He’s trying to forgive you for the things you haven’t even done. God is always the “extra life” in your game, the one who is always there for you, but you choose to end up your “game” before giving Him a chance. 

       Yes, I know there are people dying and there is war and all the bad things in the world, but God is not the responsible.        Remember that when God tried to help the world, he denied Him, so we are suffering what we deserve, but still God wants to give us a second chance, so why not? why trying to solve our problems with cuts? with suicide? so why trying to say that there is no God because you can’t see Him? so why trying to be “cool” and not believe in God because your friends don’t and it’s embarrassing? why not give the one who perfectly created you a chance? 

       Believe me, I gave Him a chance and it was the best in my life. I can’t see Him but I can feel His actions in my life. It’s just like the wind, you can’t see it but you feel it and you can see the effects it has in the world. He has a plan with everything, and I know that because it happened with me, the worst things in my life ended up to be the best.

       Cutting yourself is never going to be the answer. Smoking, drinking, drugs are never going to be the answer. When the pain is just too much, suicide is never going to be the answer. You can have all in this world but if you don’t have God you will never find he answer. I can say right now that if someone took me everything and left me only with God, I would be the happiest person in the world. 

       Please make yourself a choice and use your “extra life”.

 

© 2014 Rute Santos


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The story is on a hard topic. All of us can dance on a bad edge. When I was young. I didn't want old age. Today I live for kids and grand-kids. Sometime hard to find good reasons to go forward. We need hope, faith and love near to keep going forward. Thank you for sharing a powerful story.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


Rute Santos

9 Years Ago

Thank you for the comment :)
This is a precious text.
Your realization about suicide and decent living is priceless.
Thanks for sharing.


Posted 10 Years Ago


Rute Santos

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much :D
zainul

10 Years Ago

You are most welcome.:D
Wish you a very Happy New Year 2014!
Rute Santos

10 Years Ago

you too :)
Hey Rute! I see you have very strong beliefs. Yes, it's true - no one ever saw God, but for those who believe He exists and listens to every pray and even without a pray He knows what's the best for us. Believing starts from the inside, I mean we all have to believe in something. Think about it, while going to school you learn the complexity of things, it couldn't raise from nothing, right? So I think this short text justifies the one and the most powerful reason for us to believe - because when we believe we can do everything and reach happiness. Congrats, I enjoyed it very much.

P.S I agree with you on the suicide part. It ain't the answer because if you were given a life, it was for a purpose not for you to take it away.



Posted 10 Years Ago


Rute Santos

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much. I really appreciated your opinion :)
Valeriya Nahirnyak

10 Years Ago

You're welcome! Happy New Year (:
Rute Santos

10 Years Ago

happy new year :D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

401 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on January 1, 2014
Last Updated on February 15, 2014

Author

Rute Santos
Rute Santos

Portugal



About
Just trying to figure out what to do with life. Writing is my way to let my feelings and my thoughts be heard from someone. more..

Writing
Edward. Edward.

A Story by Rute Santos



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Only a House Only a House

A Poem by Sophie


One sentence! One sentence!

A Poem by PP