The Dynasty (spoken word/rap series)

The Dynasty (spoken word/rap series)

A Poem by T. Smeltz
"

This is an attempt at spoken word/rap

"
You know what? I hear all this hip-hop and makes me wanna scream just stop. It makes my ear drums just pop and burst all over this floor, pour out my brains all over this store. You womanizer, hypnotizer wannabes. Try and get a real woman and not some girl you gotta pay fees. Be free from all this hypocrisy, though I see it inside of me, this dynasty of ecstasy and it's so blinding me, this desire for my majesty and glory. But I got over it, this whoring bit. Try to quit on your own and you're gonna set yourself on the throne but throw God a bone. He's the one who will win this sin and has been at it long before "fín". And he'll fight for you in the end and mend your broken heart you've try so hard to defend but can't bend to the will of your friend, your master. He's a caster, a power blaster, a crafter of your freedom in His kingdom you'll reign, not feign self righteous personas, you'll own this, pounding your fists in the sky you'll cry victory beside of me, on the other side. 

© 2013 T. Smeltz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
Added on August 17, 2013
Last Updated on August 17, 2013
Tags: Poem, poetry, spoken word, rap

Author

T. Smeltz
T. Smeltz

wilmington, NC



About
26 year old male from wilmington nc more..

Writing