The Conscience (spoken word/rap series)

The Conscience (spoken word/rap series)

A Poem by T. Smeltz
"

My attempt at spoken word/rap

"
The acquiescence of this intelligence. The malevolence for his benevolence. The conscience. Ask for the relevance. It's inside of us. To go against his recklessness. The faithless get this side of the in list. So enlist in his presence. Forgive us our passiveness. The crassness and our sadness. This is past us. Don't let us caress this madness. Let us battle dress and repossess this circus we've let turn a mess. This chorus is not a forest of confusedness. It does not surpass us. It surrounds us. It's for us. It's all for your success. To boast and give him the press. Reassess the reasons for this carelessness. This present distress. Realize you are blessed and possessed in love and his remembrance. His forgiveness is blinding the whole nest. It's his best we try to arrest and consume in our fun fest. But the crest and chest is sealed upon his winds east and west. Coast along and find his rest. Stay upon his breast, not as a guest or pest. But confess your ambivalence in this quest. The test. It's compressed and expressed in our poorest and our best. We need to be abreast in this zest. Almost feeling the cardiac arrest in his courageousness. When he gave up His blessed. 

© 2013 T. Smeltz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

248 Views
Added on August 17, 2013
Last Updated on August 17, 2013
Tags: Poem, poetry, spoken word, rap

Author

T. Smeltz
T. Smeltz

wilmington, NC



About
26 year old male from wilmington nc more..

Writing