Fresh Perspective

Fresh Perspective

A Story by theresa
"

Reconnecting with our true self while traveling.

"
Traveling on our own or with a group of people we do not know very well gives us a freedom that we may not have thought of when we booked our trip. We find that we can let go of any preconceived ideas of who we are. It inspires us to move outside the box we have put ourselves in. We can just be, allowing ourselves the freedom to truly relax into our authentic nature. We can explore our interior and our exterior environment with a sense of play and fun. During the course of the trip others may seek us out for deep and meaningful conversations, to quietly walk with us and genuinely enjoy being with us. We may learn that we enjoy traveling, exploring, spending more time outdoors than we usually do and we enjoy our own company not needing to talk or interact very much. Travel offers us many opportunities to learn, grow and be inspired in ways we would never have thought of if we had not taken the time away from home to give us a fresh perspective. Please feel free to share, if you are so inspired.

© 2015 theresa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on July 6, 2015
Last Updated on July 6, 2015

Author

theresa
theresa

Woodstock, ON, Canada



About
My name is Theresa and I write a blog called Be Inspired with Theresa which I share with others by e-mail, Facebook and Kindspring.org I write about my observations about many things that affect our l.. more..

Writing
Friends Friends

A Story by theresa