empty house the start chapter seven

empty house the start chapter seven

A Chapter by Larrycall
"

the last chapter of it all till the second book ...

"
i knocked on the door with my left hand on my right was the butcher knife. ''h-hello .oh OH LYRICAL SWEETY your home OH GOD where have you been .LETS get that blood off you WHERE DID THAT BLOOD come from?'' mom asked pulling me inside . '' i had drama class  we did a play about a kid who gets murdered i was the killer no worries gee mom.'' i lied but so good. ''oh well get some nice cloths on and go to bed .'' she went back to her mom voice. ''ok.''i said and went to my room and slid on new cozzy cloths and jumped in bed. '' goodnight dad.'' i said looking out the window at the stars shinning so bright.  the next day..........  i got on my bike and sped down the sidewalk till i hit a crack and i was at the empty house once more. i laughed and laughed and dared not to go into the house again .


© 2011 Larrycall


Author's Note

Larrycall
tell me your ideas for my next book about empty house thx srry it was short.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on January 22, 2011
Last Updated on January 22, 2011


Author

Larrycall
Larrycall

none of ur biz , LA



About
I NO LONGER WRITE ON THIS WEBSITE ! i write on wattpad my account is lyricalgoesmeow .im 16 . i write to vent and speak out about mental disorders to help others like me feel like they are not alon.. more..

Writing
I'm with you I'm with you

A Story by Larrycall