empty house the start chapter four

empty house the start chapter four

A Chapter by Larrycall
"

....

"
Nothing . No anwer huh .I past my house and my best friends house soon we were at wal-mart.I tied up my bike to a pole and the door automaticly opened up for us. No one was inside i wonder why ... its 12 o clock midnight i thought sarcasticly . We walked down halls of canned foods and frozen dinners. Then we saw what we came for.Melody picked 8 barbie dolls and walked to  the door.''ding ding dingggg dinnnng!''the door screamed. A man came up to me . ''so you think  you can steal huh? Im calling the police little girl.''the  man said . The man was rather small and the nerdy type . I wasnt scared of him . ''But that wasnt me it was her.''i pointed to melody. Great lyrical tell on a ghost only i can see her. Melody goes into his mouth in to his soul and says ''your off the hook have a nice day.'' Melody came out of him and the man was on the ground dead . ''I took his soul no biggy sis.''melody said while walking out the door. Something tells me Melody isn't good at all like shes going to trap me soon just this feeling ,but she would have done it all ready right.??


© 2010 Larrycall


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

srry i left out the last chap which is chap three its in my writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


so short sorry guys

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 19, 2010
Last Updated on December 19, 2010


Author

Larrycall
Larrycall

none of ur biz , LA



About
I NO LONGER WRITE ON THIS WEBSITE ! i write on wattpad my account is lyricalgoesmeow .im 16 . i write to vent and speak out about mental disorders to help others like me feel like they are not alon.. more..

Writing
I'm with you I'm with you

A Story by Larrycall