Twisted love

Twisted love

A Story by potato


Finally, the last hour of hell is over. Ivy thought to herself as she left her last class. Geometry with Mrs. Heavner is the worst! 
"Hey baby." Mat told her as they walked towards his car. "I missed you."
"Oh,I missed you too." Ivy considered herself lucky, she had the hottest guy in school. Most of the girls talked about how they would totally ride his pony!
They drove off toward their favorite pick nick spot, the national park.
"Do you know why this is my favorite spot?"He asked as he leaned in to kiss her.
"No."
"Because its the perfect place to dump your body." He finished as he cut her throat.

© 2015 potato


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Woah. I wasn't expecting that to happen. That plot twister was amazing!

Posted 8 Years Ago


I found this hilariously devastating. Cool short story.


Posted 8 Years Ago


Oddly enough the plot twist made me LOL. Nice story.

Posted 8 Years Ago


A very twisted end to a love story. I hope karma will visit Mat and repay him for his villainous acts.
Intriguing inspiration you have composed.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

563 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 14, 2015
Last Updated on August 14, 2015

Author

potato
potato

NC



About
I love to write,I always have. Writing has always been my escape to my own little world and out of the terrifying one I was living in. I love to write fiction,but with some true stories of my life and.. more..

Writing
Mia Mia

A Poem by potato


The Ocean The Ocean

A Poem by potato


A Miracle? A Miracle?

A Chapter by potato