ßïohãzz(RP) : Forum : Cafeteria

Re: Cafeteria

10 Years Ago

Sam-"Jo?"I ask.but before she can answer a scientist approached her with a needle.I growl but I force myself to stay calm.if I retaliate then they'll only sedate me.I cringe as he injects it into her arm."you okay?"I ask her once he walks away.

10 Years Ago

Liam: I come walking out of the bathroom, and see the empty cafeteria. "The f**k?" I say, going into the kitchen, still hungry.

10 Years Ago

Chronos: I watch as I researcher takes some of my blood. " So, why am I here today?" I ask him. Researcher: " We are currently trying what enables you to be able to turn into that giant." I say to Chronos. When I say him last he was old but muscular. Now it's like he aged 20 years. Chronos: " That's what I guessed." I say struggling against the chains. Researcher: " When we put that DNA sample into you all those years ago I didn't think it would cause you to become a god." I say looking back on it. Chronos: " Please, you found ancient DNA so old you weren't able to date it, and you decide to stick that DNA into a child. I'm no more a god than Sam over there." Researcher: I walk away with the blood sample to test it.

10 Years Ago

Jo: I howled in pain, my howls echoing throughout the institute. (brb dinner)

10 Years Ago

Researcher girl-"ah yes number 2"I say"we have something special planned for her today"I grin excited at the possible outcomes this particular test could have."think of it as a little attitude adjustment."I say pulling out the Instrument. Sam-a shiver runs down my spine at her words.attitude adjustment?she approaches me with a long thin black collar-like object.it is pitch black with several lines running around it in jagged paths.the guards hold me still while I struggle against them.I use my powers to create a snarling tiger but it dissapears when they sedate me. Researcher girl-I slip the instrument around her neck and it shrinks to conform to her neck.I smirk as they put her back in her containing unit(cage)."well if this works she won't be giving us anymore trouble."I comment to myself.too bad we could only construct one of the collars.

10 Years Ago

Jo: I watch in horror for a moment as the researcher approaches us, then scream in pain as I am sedated with another huge needle. Before long I sway and fall unconscious, my last sight of a collar being placed around Sam's neck.

10 Years Ago

ooc: maddie were out of the loop liam and ly nvr get the treatment lol lyra: -wakes up from a spell in the empty cafeteria- wwhere? -hears jos howl- jo! -closes her eyes- take me to jo i whisper and in a flash im on top of a cage which jo is in...unconscious. frightened i snap back to my cell. i have to find liam or somebody i say to myself snapping thru cells.

10 Years Ago

Researcher: After testing it I return to Chronos. I know from his file that angering him is a fast way to becoming a thousand year old skeleton in a few seconds so I try to be nice to him. " The tests have shown that the DNA we implanted in your system has completely taken over your body."  Chronos: " So, what does that mean exactly?" Researcher: " Technically speaking your not a human being anymore. Your human DNA doesn't exist anymore, and only the 'Titan' DNA we implanted remains. As far as science is concerned your an entirely new species."  Chronos: " Interesting." I say with a smile. Researcher: Before I leave to run more tests I up the amount of sedatives just in case.

10 Years Ago

Sam-i wake up and sit up with a groan."ugh."I groan"my head."I look over and see Jo unconscious."Jo!"I exclaim.the guards come and take us back to our cells.

10 Years Ago

lyra:-has finally snapped back to her own cell pacing worridly- where is everyone?

10 Years Ago

Chronos: After the researcher upped the amount of sedatives I black out and when I wake back up I find myself back in my cell still chained to the wall. " Why is it that I'm always chained?" I ask myself as the chains  rust off my body. I take the time to reverse back to my 20 year old self then walk outside.  " I wonder where the others are." I say to myself as I pass by some cells.

10 Years Ago

lyra: hears chronos coming and rushes out of her cell almost running into him- chronos wheres my sisters?

10 Years Ago

Chronos: I jump back to avoid being run into. I realize that it's lyra. " Oh it's you. you scared me. Let me see. Last time I saw them was in the research room, but I think I heard something in her cell."

10 Years Ago

lyra: -being so small she hugged him and only reached about yo his thighs- thanks chronos

10 Years Ago

Chronos: " Your welcome, come on let's go check on them. I have some energy now that I'm back in my 20s."

10 Years Ago

Serina: I walk in carrying a plate of food. Since I came I've been dreaming about the food from Russia. I suppose this mush will have to do. I place myself down at a small table and placed my head in my hands.

next Next Page
last Last Page