ßïohãzz(RP) : Forum : Cafeteria

Re: Cafeteria

10 Years Ago

Jo: I slowly climb up and sit on the table, staring at the new apple that sat in front of me. "Theres a reason I stay calm." I mutter through clenched teeth. My lip twitches up in anger, then I quickly smack the apple off the table, snarling. I jump off the table and run towards the door, throwing my weight against it. "You want somebody to experiment on? Take me!" I scream. It doesn't budge until two guards come in, holding small guns with tranquilizers inside. I back up into a corner, still snarling as one shoots me with a tranquilizer. I launch myself at the guard, easily ripping its head off. The other shoots me, and I launch myself at it, grabbing it by the throat and shaking it side to side, my wolf instincts kicking in. One more dart sends me stumbling, and a final knocks me unconscious.

10 Years Ago

Fire: I rush over to the girl and kneel beside her. I look at the last gaurd standing there and scowl "Is this what they call being a man now? hurting innocent people?" I ask

10 Years Ago

Summer: Using my mind I throw a fork at the other guard's neck making him drop the traq gun. Quickly I grab it and aim it at another guard, knocking him out.
"Now," I say, and grab Dustin by the arm dragging him with me through the doorway.

10 Years Ago

Destin: "My name is Destin brisé.  And the way out has to be found.  There's always a way."  I said quietly as I allowed myself to get dragged.  "But it's not through any door we know."

10 Years Ago

Summer: I race after Liam and Astrid with Dustin in tow.
"Let them go," I yell shooting a dart into the back of one of the guards.

10 Years Ago

Chronos: " Oh why not." I say freezing time and walking out of the door and locking the other guards inside, and killing the guards in the hall. " Let's go" I say walking next to summer.

10 Years Ago

Sam-i rip the bracelet off and see that it has a date on it.I check the calender on the wall and find that it's tommorow.I follow the others.

10 Years Ago

Astrid: More guards rush in and grab my brother and I, towing us towards the door. We're both kicking and screaming, I'm crying, trying to get away. 
Liam: As I'm being dragged, I scream at the guards, "Take Santa, not me!" I tell them, meaning for them to take Chronos instead. Then something in jabbed into my neck, and I'm unconscious immediately. 
Astrid: I scream, but then a syringe is poked into my neck, and I'm out too.b

10 Years Ago

Summer: I try to hold my stomach as Chronos kills the guards, I know I should be focusing more on freeing our friends. I watch in horror as the needles are injected into Astrid and Liam.

10 Years Ago

Chronos: " Did he just call me santa?" I ask as they are pulled away and guards surround us.

10 Years Ago

Destin:  I look around at the guards.  "When the time comes we'll be able to leave.  Now is not that time."  I muttered.

10 Years Ago

Summer: "Now what do we do?" I ask throwing away the empty gun.
I look to the ground in defeat and let go of Dustin, trusting his words.

10 Years Ago

Sam-we all freeze when a giant electric wall slams down in front of us blocking our escape even if we did beat the guards.i curse under my breath.

10 Years Ago

Chronos: " I know that Destin thank you. We need to surrender now before this gets any worse."

10 Years Ago

Summer: "Alright," I say, my voice once again quiet and passive.

10 Years Ago

Destin: "Back to my room." I said quietly to myself.  I didn't move, waiting for the guards to take us away or for the piercing shot of a dart.

10 Years Ago

Chronos: I submit to the guards and am taken to my room.

10 Years Ago

Summer: "May I see my friends at least?" I ask, though I already know I will.

"Come this way Zero" the guard says separating me from the group and leading me down the hall.

"I will see you all later." I say looking over my shoulder. "And I'll bring them back okay."

10 Years Ago

Sam-i am grabbed byba guard and shoved into my room(there is a experiment room thread)

10 Years Ago

Zed:  My eyes naturally go to the floor as I'm led back to my room.