ßïohãzz(RP) : Forum : Cafeteria

Re: Cafeteria

10 Years Ago

Destin:  I watch them from a table a little ways away from them with my scarlet eyes.  I didn't watch long as my gaze returned to the tabletop.  I stared at it, like I did every other time I sat there alone.  Not that I was complaining.  I preferred it that way.  My hands were in front of me, fingers intertwined. 

10 Years Ago

Chronos: " It must be the effect of an injection. I wonder what it's purpose was?" I say walking over sam. " Did anything else change?" I ask her.

10 Years Ago

Summer: "Well this is a new one." I say shaking my head. "Typically you will regain control in a couple of minutes, still, this is an unusual one."
"Hey Dustin, do you know what she is saying?" I ask as we still do not know what he is capable of.

10 Years Ago

Chronos: " I hope this isn't permanent." I say trying to figure out what she said. " This is going to hamper communication." 

10 Years Ago

Sam-i keep trying to talk and eventually regain my ability to speak normally."oh thank goodness"I sigh in relief.

10 Years Ago

Chronos: " I wonder what was different about this injection?"

10 Years Ago

Astrid: I give Sam a hug- she seemed like she would need it.

10 Years Ago

Jo: I stare at Sam wide eyes, then gently nudge her. "You're not out of the woods yet, honey." I whimper quietly. (Btw, nobody else is supposed to be able to understand. Lol. Unless you're reading thoughts)

10 Years Ago

Sam-i tense up a bit but then hug Astrid back."thanks."I say.I glance at josie worriedly.

10 Years Ago

Chronos: " I will have you know that I am Greek ma'am." 

10 Years Ago

Destin:  I looked up at the one who called my name.  I glanced over at the other two silently before looking back down at the table.

10 Years Ago

Liam: I look at Fire, "I'm Irish as hell, thank you very much." I gesture to her, "You must be too, looking at your red hair."
Astrid: I'm suddenly very pissed off. These are innocent people. They shouldn't be getting injected with things. I stand up and look around. "There's got to be a way to get everyone out of here."

10 Years Ago

Summer: "Actually, I'm from Canada." I say. I notice Dustin's gaze shift back to the table. I sit down opposite him.
"Come on Dustin, if I can make friends you can."
I look over at the others.
"He came in shortly after me, I'm sure he remembers those nights too."

10 Years Ago

Astrid: I run my hand through my hair, frustrated, tired. Scared. I se Summer sit with  a boy with peculiar scarlet eyes, and I walk up and sit down with them. "Hi," I breathe, guessing he's shy like myself. 

10 Years Ago

Chronos: " There is no way out unless they let us out."

10 Years Ago

Destin:  "There's always a way.  You just have to find it."  I said quietly, not moving or even looking up.

10 Years Ago

Liam: I look at Chronos. "I don't accept that." I look around, then add under my breath. "I'm getting my sister and I out of here."

10 Years Ago

Summer: "Yeah,"  I say quietly, "We are getting closer with each attempt, right Dust?"
"Oh yeah, I tried the ducts the other day. Got blocked by lazer grids.

10 Years Ago

Chronos: " Perhaps, They will need us in the battlefield. We could use that chance to escape."

10 Years Ago

Sam-i sigh and try to ignore the throbbing pain in my mouth.I sit down at a table and then notice a strange bracelet around my wrist.