ßïohãzz(RP) : Forum : Cafeteria

Re: Cafeteria

10 Years Ago

lyra: jo! -runs and jump hugs her- or should i call you sissy? -laughs happily-

10 Years Ago

Liam: "No, I'm content at 23, really." I get up and throw away the rest of my food, then sit back down on the table top, tossing a grape into my mouth that I swiped from the kitchen on my way back. 

10 Years Ago

Chronos:" Then I suggest you stop with the remarks Liam."

10 Years Ago

Jo: I cringe as she squishes my broken arm between us. "What ever you would like." I reply, smiling.

10 Years Ago

lyra: oh jo your hurt too -places her hands gently on jos arm and the cast dissappears and her arm sets and heals in a few seconds. then she kisses it- there all better

10 Years Ago

Jo: "thanks." I say, grinning.

10 Years Ago

lyra: -smiles big her blonde fly aways falling into her eyes-

10 Years Ago

Chronos: " Why do I feel like something interesting is about to happen?" I wonder aloud.

10 Years Ago

Liam: I roll my eyes, "I'll be right back," I go off towards the bathroom. 
OOC: Be back later guys

10 Years Ago

Jo: I sigh and sit back down at the table, looking around the room. I feel a headache form from being in my human form for too long and shift to a wolf, and slowly the headache disappears. I begin humming to myself as the song "I hate everything about you." Plays in my head.

10 Years Ago

Chronos: After I finish my meal I begin to head back to my room. " I'll be in my room resting if anyone needs me."

10 Years Ago

Sam-i smile.I finally found both of my sisters.I see guards coming towards the cafeteria.'s**t!'I think.I don't want Jo and Lyra to worry so I yawn tiredly."I'm going to go take a nap guys"I say"I could use the sleep."I walk out of the cafeteria and the guards look at me funny."let's just get it over with."I growl.they exchange a look and take me towards the lab.'at least it's not a truck this time'i think relieved.

10 Years Ago

Chronos: On my way back I am once again sedated and chained. ' why is it that it's always when I'm trying to go to sleep?' I ask myself as I assume my body is taken to the lab.

10 Years Ago

Jo: I watch as Sam walks out, knowing something is up, but just sigh and let it go.

10 Years Ago

lyra: -sighs-

10 Years Ago

Sam-i am taken into a room I've never been in before.I see a dog in one cage and a Badger in another.several animals all in cages are stacked on top of one another.I shivver as I see a big grey-backed chair in the middle of the room.'better me than anyone else'i think.

10 Years Ago

ooc: going walking bbs!

10 Years Ago

Chronos: I awaken in a room with several containers that look dog crates. completely restrained with titanium chains on a wall and sedated enough that I can't concentrate my power. " Well, what's happening now?" I ask aloud suspecting that a scientist will answer.

10 Years Ago

Whaaaaaaattttttt?!?!?!?!? Jo: I have an awful feeling in the pit of my stomach as two guards come in and put a chain around my head, guiding me out of the room and down to the lab and put me in a cage with Sam next to a bunch of other animals.

10 Years Ago

Chronos: From my wall I see Jo enter the room and being stuffed into a box like all the other animals I can hear. " What are you doing here Jo? I thought your next experiment was in a few days." I say hoping my eyes were playing tricks on me.