ßïohãzz(RP) : Forum : Cafeteria

Re: Cafeteria

10 Years Ago

Liam: I let go of Astrid and turn to the girl with fiery red hair. "Probably cannibalism. Y'know, some seriously sick Hannibal s**t." I say in my Irish drawl, same as my sisters, flashing the redhead a grin.

10 Years Ago

Summer: "Well technically speaking we are eating, but to answer your question, we are part of a series of experiments done by the government as a hope to evolve the human race. That's what they say at least. Really they just want more weapons."

10 Years Ago

Jo: "right. Russians vs Americans." I say, rolling my eyes.

10 Years Ago

Liam: I shrug, sitting down next to the redhead at the table. Astrid sits closely next to me. She always used to do that, sit close and link her arm in mine. I always protected her. It was a shame I couldn't protect her when they took us. "Sure, make it about the military versus cannibalism if you wanna take all the fun out of it."

10 Years Ago

Summer: "Hey, I'm just glad I'm not alone anymore." I shudder at the memories of the nights before I went under. "And now there is no more screaming at night."

10 Years Ago

Jo: "from the sounds of it, I wasn't brought here like everybody else. Maybe that's why I'm so different." I say, squishing the half-eaten apple to mush in my hand as all my painful memories return of that night.

10 Years Ago

Chronos: " Well, I wonder when the people in charge of this place is doing to do something. It shouldn't be much longer." I say thinking of some possibilities.

10 Years Ago

Sam-i am tossed onto the cafeteria roughly by two guards.I turn towards the door and snarl at them viciously, my mouth Hurts and my skin feels funny.they scooped me up from the training room and injected me with something.I growl and glare at the door.

10 Years Ago

Jo: "where's Sam?" I ask, suddenly realizing she wasn't with us.

10 Years Ago

Summer: "Are you okay?" I ask. "Did they inject a new one into you?"

10 Years Ago

Liam: I point to who was just tossed in through the door, "Right there, I'm assuming."

10 Years Ago

Chronos: " she's right there." I say pointing at the doors. " They just threw her in."

10 Years Ago

Liam: I look to Astrid and nudge her to turn on her 'extra' hearing, so she can hear what I'm thinking. 
We're going to get out of here, okay?
I look around, making sure no one else could hear thoughts, then back to Astrid. 
She nods, and looks at everyone else with worry. I can tell she's scared.

10 Years Ago

Chronos: " Look kid I don't need the ability to read minds to know what your thinking. So, let me warn you. Don't try to escape. Your not going to make it very far." I say looking at the boy

10 Years Ago

Sam-i turn to face josie and summer.I open my mouth to speak but only a small bark comes out.I slap my hand over my mouth quickly,'did i just...bark!?'

10 Years Ago

Liam: I look at Chronos, "Piss off."
Astrid: I slap Liam's arm, "Manners." I scold him. 

10 Years Ago

Jo: I jump and run over to Sam in wolf form, nudging her again. "What did you just say?" I asked, though nobody else could hear since it was through our minds. She has never been able to hear me before, but maybe now...

10 Years Ago

Chronos: Before I respond to Liam's remark I hear a bark. " Did someone just bark?" I ask turning to the source and find summer. " Did you just bark?" I ask her.

10 Years Ago

Sam-"I said that they just injected me with something."I tell josie but it comes out sounding like several yelps and barks."wait oh my gosh josie I can understand you!"I say.

10 Years Ago

Astrid: I walk over to the wolf, "I can hear you too." I tell her. 
Liam: I look at Chronos, already not liking the looks of him, then to my sister as she converses with an animal. An odd one, she was.