Battle in Italy : Forum : Grimani House

Grimani House

10 Years Ago

The Grimani House  

Re: Grimani House

10 Years Ago

Constance Grimani: I sit in the gardens with a book on my lap. I tilt my head back and let the sun bathe of face. It was such a beautiful, sunny day. I was glad we didn't have practice today.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I run through the gardens, chasing after our mom's little lap dog, who had escaped the house. "Get back here!" I yell, aggravated at the annoying little dog. Veering a corner, I speed up, lunging forward and falling to the path, but catching the dog "Got 'cha!" I look up and smile at Constance "Oh, hi!"

10 Years Ago

Constance Grimani: " Fate attenzione!!!" I say it surprise, " Antonio!" You startled me! What are you doing?" I ask her, setting my book aside.
 (Fate attenzione: Be careful)

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I sit up, holding the struggling dog in my arms "Mom sent me to catch Spencer." I grin "Caught him."

10 Years Ago

Constance Grimani: I sigh and smile. " Oh Antonio." I stand up and wipe the dirt off is face with my hankie. " Your a mess..."

10 Years Ago

Max-i slide down the railing lining the staircase at a blinding speed.my hair is wild and tossed when I reach the bottom.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I laugh "Hey, Spencer's to blame for that." I stand, the writhing dog held captive in my arms. "Speaking of annoying dogs, I need to take this one back inside."

10 Years Ago

Constance Grimani: " Get cleaned up awhile your inside! Mother will freak out if she see's you like that!" I call after him as he leaves.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: "Since when has that bothered me?" I toss over my shoulder before going inside.

10 Years Ago

Constance Grimani: I sigh. Little brothers are so difficult. I close my book and take a stroll through the gardens.

10 Years Ago

Simon: I step outside, smiling, a platter against my side as I approach Constance. "Good morning, my lady. How may I be of service to thee?" I ask politely.

10 Years Ago

Constance Grimani: I smile as I see Simon. " Good morning to you too Simon." I say, " A cup of tea right now would be delightful."

10 Years Ago

Max-"hey Tony"I greet cheerily as he enters with the dog in his arms.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: "Hey Max! See you later." I say before going into Mother's room. A while later, I emerge from the room, having been scolded on how unkempt I look. Going back out to the gardens, I try to find something to do. Unlike Constance, I don't like sitting still.

10 Years Ago

Ella: I'm in my bedchamber, bleeding my dreams out on paper. I was writing a new play and it was almost finished! Constance would love this and I just couldn't wait to show her. I took the pins out of my hair which now fell in messy curls around my face.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I go back inside and knock on Ella's door "Hey, it's your favorite person!" I call cheerily.

10 Years Ago

Ella- I hear Antonio at my door and stand to open it. "My favorite person huh?" I chuckle. "What is it you really want?" I say jokingly. "You're up early today, I mean not that I'm surprised."

10 Years Ago

Simon: "yes my lady. Coming right out." I say, the. Head inside.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I laugh "You got me. The real reason I'm here is because I was hopeing you , being the brilliant person you are, might have something new for me to sneak a peek at. Working on anything new?"

First Page first
Previous Page prev