Battle in Italy : Forum : Grimani House

Re: Grimani House

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: I was glad for the change of subject and quickly took it, " Costuming!" I remembered when after Antonio and I first met we would dress up, pretending to be other people or things.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I nod "Costumes, masks, props, the whole nine yards."

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: " Amazing!" I grinned, " This is quite magical." I spoke dramatically.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I smile "Oh, no, magic is when I work some lights and bring the sets to life, even in my imagination." I chuckle "Ironically, my favorite set is from Romeo and Juliet, my least favorite play."

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: " Really? I like Othello the best." I spoke, that one was less romantic and more intriguing.
"Not that I have anything against Romeo and Juliet." I didn't want to offend Antonio with his eye for beauty. Beauty to me were perfect fists and speed.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I smile "Cadenza, you're not going to offend me. I always like hearing your opinion."

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: I shrug, " Fine, I LOOOVE Othello and I DO NOT like Romeo and Juliet at all if you must know!" I grinned and raised my arms dramatically. I raised an eyebrow to signal I'm waiting for his reaction and my dark red hair added a daring edge to my fierce even though I'm injured look.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I chuckle "And you say that you don't act! I hate the play Romeo and Juliet, but like the set, it's intricate." I tell her with a grin

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: " I don't see that in a play. I see the fight scenes and that kind of stuff. Romeo and Juliet is to...romantic and all mushy gushy." I gesture with my hands with slight cramping.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I laugh "I love being in the fight scenes! Sure, they're choreographed, but they're like a deadly dance."

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: I chuckle, " Fighting isn't dancing. It's more like animal instinct things"

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I smile "You'd be surprised how different a fight looks when you're watching."

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: I frowned and thought for a moment, "When I fight it just looks like me being an amazing fist fighter that I am as another one is being pulverized by my well placed fists...."

10 Years Ago

Antonio: "True, but it's also pre-planned, calculated, and looks amazing. To me, it's like a dance, except with more blood and bruises."

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: " You really need to come see one of my fights..." I said grinning. 

next Next Page
last Last Page