Battle in Italy : Forum : Grimani House

Re: Grimani House

10 Years Ago

Cadenza:
" A whole afternoon!" I exclaimed weakly. My head throbbed.
" You are the best Antonio, I'm making you stay with me forever. You cant ever leave me." My palms were sweating into Antonio's I dragged him lowers o he was eye level with me then I blacked out.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I look over at the doctor "Did you catch any of that?" He shakes his head "Neither did I, I'll have to ask her after she wakes up, I guess." He nods, then begins bandaging her leg carefully. "When she wakes up, make sure she stays off that leg." He tells me before he leaves "Or she could lose it." I walk back into the parlor and sigh "Cadenza, you're not going to like it when you wake up." I mutter, picking her up and laying her on the couch, that way she'll be a bit more comfortable. I get the play Ella has recently finished and sit on the floor, leaning against the couch she's on. I start reading aloud, trying to decide on my character's voice. Will he be boastful and loud? Humble and gentle? Perhaps both?

10 Years Ago

Cadenza:
I was sucked in a horrible nightmare filled with fists and blood. The Antonio was there and he was mad at me for fighting and left forever. I jolted away and smacked the back of Antonio's head.
" Don't ever leave me!" I screamed . I grabbed Antonio in a fierce hug and started to cry a little from the sudden movement. I wanted a lot of things right then. Some I can't name.
" When can I fight?" I whispered.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I hesitantly put my arms around her, knowing she doesn't really like physical contact " Va tutto bene. Im right here, Caddie. It's going to be a while before you can fight." I tell her calmly. (Va tutto bene=Calm down)

10 Years Ago

Cadenza:
" No I have to kill those boys!" I felt Antonio awkwardly put me in a hug.
" I don't care Antonio....You can touch me....." I sighed. Then I swung my leg over the couch.
" I need to get up." I groaned. " How long was I out?"

10 Years Ago

Antonio: "About an hour." I hold her in my arms, keeping her seated "Why do you have to kill them?"

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: " You said...I don't know? But I was gonna tell you something..." I smiled then remembered what I was gonna tell him. I shouldn't have brought it up.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I sigh "Caddie, slow down, all Im getting from you is gibberish."

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: I took a deep breath, "In my dream you were telling me to kill them to protect myself but I shouldn't fighting isn't about killing." I left out the last part about me telling him...Hopefully he forgot I even said that...I shook my head to clear the thoughts away and removed myself from Antonio so I could try and stand.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I put my hands on her shoulders and push her gently but firmly back onto the couch beside me "Caddie, you're not telling me something." I sigh "Besides, you're supposed to stay off your leg as much as possible."

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: " What do you mean! I have to be able to walk!!! Who said I couldn't!" I carefully avoided his first question or demand more like it which was easy because I was upset. There was NO way i was gonna tell him. Not in this state. Maybe when I looked better.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: "Well, the doctor said to either stay off of it, or lose it." I tell her "Now, calm down."

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: I scowled but laid back.
" Fine." I said

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I nod "Atta girl." I gather up the papers, sighing as I see that they're now out of order. She had accidentally knocked them out of my hands. "Now, tell me about the dr-" "Antonio!" I wince then look to the parlor entrance with a nervous smile "Hello, mother. Did Spencer run out again?" She frowns "Antonio get off the floor this instant! It's below your station!" I hold back a sigh of frustration "Yes, mother." I sit one a nearby chair and she huffs, muttering to herself as she storms off. I sit back on the floor, closer to Cadenza "Sorry about that. Want to go outside? We can sit in the garden instead of in here." I offer

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: Antonio's mother has never liked me once she found out I was a fighter. I nodded to Antonio, " Sure, I'd love to." I make a feeble attempt to stand but I can only balance on one leg while clutching my side. "Let's go." I said. I wrapped my arm around Antonio and his body acted as my other leg.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I scoop her up in my arms "Yeah, I know, you can walk, but this is faster."

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: I laugh, Antonio knew me so well. I held my breath as he set me on a chair in the garden. 
" Thanks." I said. I brushed hair from my face and turned my palms so they faced the sky. Despite the horrid pain inside, I felt peaceful.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I sit on the path across from her, back against one of the trees "Now, tell me about this dream."

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: I rubbed my face and exhaled.
"It was so scary, you were there telling me to kill the boys...and I listened...Then I went to fight them and I lost and everyone was yelling at me and bashing the only thing i ever thought I was good at."

10 Years Ago

Antonio: "Well, good to know that the me of your dreams is an angry blood thirsty version." I say dryly