Battle in Italy : Forum : Grimani House

Re: Grimani House

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: "Can I come?" I ask. " There is something I have to do." I smile weakly and raise my arms out to Antonio like I did when I was little.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I laugh and scoop her up "You're going to take out my back." I tell her.

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: I giggle. My whole life was him and my rebel life. " My puzzle piece." I whispered in his ear.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I smile "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm not very good at puzzles, so, I'm not the best piece to have.

10 Years Ago

Constance Grimani: " Its a beautiful song." I look around, " What are you doing this afternoon Ella?"

10 Years Ago

Simon: when I finish the dishes, I head outside and begin to practice my singing.

10 Years Ago

Constance Grimani: I walk out into the gardens and see Simon and listen to him sing. " You're a very skilled singer Simon." 

10 Years Ago

Simon: I jump and turn to look at her. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did you need me for something, Madame?" I ask, resuming my position as servant.

10 Years Ago

Constance Grimani: I nod. " This afternoon I would like to go into town with Ella.  Will you accompany us?"

10 Years Ago

Simon: "As you wish, my lady." I reply.

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: I laughed and made sure my skin wasn't touching his. I pressed my forehead against his hair.

10 Years Ago

Ella- I go down to the gardens to meet constance for our trip to town today.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I smile "We're almost into the city, anywhere in particular you want to go?"

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: " Not now." I spoke. I grinned his soft hair.

10 Years Ago

(CC: Move to the Venice thread) Antonio: "Well, we're almost there." I smile "Just like old times, huh?"

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I nod "Wasn't planning to." I get one of the servants to call up the doctor, then sit on the floor beside her. Mother would die if she caught me sitting on the floor instead of one of the expensive seats or couches, but I don't see how it's a big deal.

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: I feel tears forming up and my heart throbs.
" Antonio..." I whisper. I saw the doctor and I knew from his face I was pretty bad. I entwined my fingers with Antonio's and held tight pulling him closer to me.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: The doctor motions for me to talk with him in the hall "I'll be right back." I promise her, gently making her let go. "So?" I ask once I get in the hall "I'll have to reset it, and she'll probably pass out. She'll have to stay off of it for a while." I hesitate "How long?" He sighs "At least a month, if she's lucky." I restrain a curse, knowing she'd probably try to walk on it in a few days. "I thought it might be best if you told her." He tells me. I nod, slowly walking back into the room and explaining the situation to Cadenza. Once the doctor's ready to reset the bone, I look to her, hesitate for a moment, then take her hand "Ready?"

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: A month. Wow. I will be in Venice within a few days. I was nervous and I was clutching Antonio's hand.
" How long will I be out?" I was shaking and I wanted to just hug Antonio.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: "I don't know, it's different for everyone." I tell her, distracting her as I see the doctor about to do it "I once was out for a whole afternoon."