Battle in Italy : Forum : Grimani House

Re: Grimani House

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: " I trust you." I nodded and I wrapped my arm around his neck.
" I feel like a princess!" I pointed my good foot a little.
(sorry I was late had to do some laundry!)

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I laugh "Where we're going, you'll definitely feel like one." I sneak into the back door of the theatre, then down into the basement. "Here we are! My fortress of solitude!" I look around "This is where they bring all the sets from old productions. Ive started fixing them up and stuff like that."

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: My eyes widened, " And you never brought me down here before!" It was amazing and beautiful. "E 'bello!" (it's beautiful!) I am not always exposed to the true fine things in life when I'm always in the alley way. My list consisted of Antonio, and my papa but this just made a list of two, a list of three. Who knew such an odd thing could be so spectacular. 
" Wow..."

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I smile, then walk over to a section with a chair, really a throne, and set her down in it. "This is my dreamworld, the place where all my multiple lives come together. I'm not done with the set from Hamlet, but Im getting there." I sit on a stool next to her "I come here every night. Sometimes I'll practice, sometimes I'll build, sometimes I'll just sit back and remember how it felt to be someone else."

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: I nodded, " So this is where you come? I always wondered where you went when I noticed you weren't in your bed after fights. I do feel like a princess!" I exclaimed. " But I feel like i'm intruding your space and secrets."

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I shake my head "No, I've been thinking about bringing you here for a while. I don't know why I didn't earlier."

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: " I was thinking about taking you to one of my fights, but I was scared you would find me to unladylike or be disappointed." I shrugged, " They aren't as nice as this though..." I felt a little ashamed but fighting was addicting.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: "Ive been wanting to come, but didn't think you wanted me there." I tell her "I hate talking with all of the girls mother keeps setting me up with. I'd never bring any of them down here."

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: " I feel special!" I yelled. Then I was serious, " Yeah it was torture seeing you with those girls...just saying. I never knew if you were gonna say yes. You should come to one of my fights just be careful around the boys they get angry when I win." I smiled then leaned back in the throne. 

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I chuckle "Don't worry about me, I can take care of myself."

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: " Can't help I'm protective." I shrugged. I looked around, "Well, show me what you got?" I said, I was certain there was more to this place than what I was seeing and I thought I should be more active in Antonio's life since we were...ya know....we were all...what ever you call it.
" What would you call us now?" I asked, I didn't like not knowing something.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: "Insane, crazy, bonkers...Oh, you meant us as, well, us. Well, that depends, what would you like us to be?"

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: I laughed then placed my hand on my chin thoughtfully, " Well Mr.Insanity I think we must be...birds of a feather, or maybe together forever, or maybe just insane together." I couldn't stop laughing and even though my side hurt I would never give this moment up. Ever.
" I love you." I whispered then I closed my eyes, " I could fall asleep here." I stated a bit louder.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I look over at her "What?"

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: I swallowed, " I could fall asleep here."

10 Years Ago

Antonio: "No, before that."

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: I was a little mad at myself, I never should have said that.
" I didn't say anything before that." I said with forced cool.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: "Caddie, you're lying."

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: "yeah. It's just I'm feeling a lot of things right now. I'm a little more emotional with romance that usual I needed to get it out so I said three words you can live without hearing. " I sighed and was embarrassed for the billionth time today.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I shrug "If you say so." I smile as I see something "Did I also mention that they keep the old costumes down here?"