Battle in Italy : Forum : Grimani House

Re: Grimani House

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: I laughed then spoke seriously, " I think it's because you are such a big part of my life, that if you turned on me i think I'd still listen to you. Your my world." 

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I stare at her "What?" I ask, shocked

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: I blushed then sucked in the perfume of the flowers and the earthy scent of fresh soil.
" Everything in my life is linked to you in a way...I wouldn't be able to sneak out as much if you never covered for me, you got me in this family, you are always here for me as I am for you." I couldn't look Antonio in the eye, 
"I know I may be a handful, But I appreciate everything."

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I let out a sigh of relief "Thank goodness! I thought I was going to have to make the first move! Do you have any idea how intimidating it is to flirt with someone when you know that if they don't like it they can beat you half to death?"

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: My eyes widened and I stared at Antonio,
"...What?!" I yelled weakly. Was he joking? Serious? I couldn't really tell...

10 Years Ago

Antonio: "Keeping quiet was more torturous than doing Romeo and Juliet for the 5th time!" I look up at her "And you know how bad that is!" I lean back against the tree "Harder still was acting like you were just a friend! Now that was the hardest role Ive had to play in my life!"

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: I felt like all my pain melted away,
" You're serious. Oh Antonio!" I started to laugh really hard I couldn't stop, all these years waiting.
" I wish I could just run up and hug you!" I wanted to run up and hug him and press my forehead against his.
" Romeo and Juliet..."

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I laugh, then stand up and sit on the bench next to her "You could skip the running part and just get strait to the hug." I suggest.

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: I grinned then reached up and gave Antonio a hug. Then I lightly brushed my lips against his cheek and giggled. I felt as if I could never fell pain, I could fly, I was invincible.
I wanted to say I loved him, but I was scared he would think it to weird or awkward so I just soaked his warmth.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I laugh, putting my arms around her and pulling her against me. I had hugged girls before, kissed them, even, but it never felt right, this does.

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: I pull away from Antonio. He was hurting me a little and I didn't want to bleed on him, plus a little too much emotion.
" You are the best." I spoke, " But what about your mother?"

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I shrug "She'll live with it. She knows I don't care what she thinks, and that Im not afraid to leave."

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: I ruffle Antonio's hair, "Maybe I should help with the play, I could do fight scenes!" I said. I felt hopeful. Maybe his mother will like me.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I think for a moment "You might could, I'll talk to Ella, see what she can do. Mother likes her more than she likes me."

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: " Then your mom might finally like me! I'm usually a rule breaker but I want your mom on my good side." I winked, " We should talk to Ella now! I can't stand sitting still! It's so hard like training the river to go up."

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I chuckle "She's still in town. You could always help me with my new fight scene, though. It's not choreographed yet, so I can easily teach you how to throw a stage punch."

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: " As soon as I'm on my feet." I stated remembering my pain and how I had to stay off my leg. I looked at the sky.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I smile "Wanna go somewhere secret?"

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: I raised an eyebrow, "Most definitely!" I clenched and my sore fist reflexively. Secrets... and going places together is like cake and Amaretti.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I pick her up again "You're going to love it!"