Battle in Italy : Forum : Grimani House

Re: Grimani House

10 Years Ago

Ella- "Alright." I smile, "Since you're so special, there are a few pieces on my desk you can look through if you want."

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I grin "Did I mention how brilliant you are?" I ask as I pull up a chair, picking up the first sheet. "Do you have the musical scores yet? Or are you going to add those later?"

10 Years Ago

Ella-  "Well thank you." I say smiling at the compliment. I took out the musical scores and handed him the act of the fight scene he'd been so desperate for me to write for him. "I bet this is the one you're looking for." I said.

10 Years Ago

Anthea- I twirl and skip down the hall, happy after doing my morning dance exercises. I notice Ella's door open and peek inside, seeing her and Antonio inside with papers on a desk. "Written something new cousin?" I ask in excitement as I stand in the doorway.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I laugh "Yes! A fight scene!" I leap up, brandishing an imaginary sword "Elle, you've just made me the happiest actor in the world!"  Smiling, I take Ella's hand and twirl her, holding the paper in one hand. "Anthea, our magnificent cousin has done it again! She's created another literary masterpiece!" I release Ella, scanning the page eagerly, loving it already. "I can't wait to try this out, Elle."

10 Years Ago

Anthea- I laugh. "Well come now Antonio let me take a look at it! As long as you do not mind Ella?" I say.

10 Years Ago

Ella- i laugh as Antonio twirls me excitedly. I then go to my desk and retrieve Athena's big dance scene. "Bet this is the one that you want." I say handing her the papers.

10 Years Ago

Simon: I return with the lady's beverage and offer it to her with a smile. "Your tea madame." I say, smiling wider as I inhale the wonderful scent of her rose perfume. 

10 Years Ago

Ella- I watch the two excitedly sift through the scripts of previously finished plays. Athena is prancing around light-footed and graceful. She had always reminded me of a fairy princess or a majestic mockingbird. Antonio's adventurous spirit could never be ignored, a brave warrior, a thrifty thief, Daring dragon tamer, he could make it all come to life, make the whole theater see through his eyes. I blow out what is left of the candle that I lit before dawn and opened the drapes. "Let there be light!", I chime jokingly.  (this is what I pictured when thinking of Athena's piece on a stage for some reason -------->

10 Years Ago

( I really liked the music and all the little fairies dancing around) Anthea- I dance around, reading the dance scene. "I think this is wonderful! One of your best ones yet Ella! I can't wait to see it all come together." I say as I continue to twirl.

10 Years Ago

ella- "Its all there.", I say proudly, "Feel free to stay and read or to take it with you, if you are busy. Don't mind me i'll just be getting ready."

10 Years Ago

Anthea- I get my hand on the part Antonio had, reading each line. When I'm done I give it back to him and read through most of the play. But I really wanted to work on the dance scene. "It all sounds very exciting Ella. But I'm taking the dance scene with me. I'll bring it back once I get done in the dance hall." I say. "If your almost ready though Ella would you like to come with me? Your the writer and if I'm not performing it right, well I need you to tell me!" I say. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and so I like having feedback on what I do right or wrong.

10 Years Ago

Ella- I slip on my corset and finish tying up my hair then step out from behind the changing wall. "Well I don't have anything else to do today. Were are we all going?" I say looking to the both of them.

10 Years Ago

Anthea- "Well I do not know about dear Antonio here, but I was going to the dance hall to work on this." I say raising the scene. "He's more than welcome to join us though." I say poking Antonio's side.

10 Years Ago

Ella- "Feel free to stay and read Antonio, find me if you need me, i'll be helping Athena" I see that he is lost in reading my script, which made me smile. Athena takes her act in her hand and I follow her to the dance hall.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I yelp as she pokes me in the side "What? I'm at the part where I'm giving a speech about how foul of a creature this guy is!"

10 Years Ago

ella- "oh that part.", I chuckle "I see you like it."

10 Years Ago

Max-"I see everyone come out of Ella's room."either I just missed out on a family sleep over"I say grinning"or Ella just wrote a new peice."

10 Years Ago

ella- "good morning max", I say. he gives me that knowing look. "Athena, i'll meet you in the dance hall in a few minutes, I just have to show max her act of one of the plays, she's been anticipating it."

10 Years Ago

Constance Grimani: I see that everyone has gathered in Ella's room. I knock on the door. " Have room for your favorite cousin?" I ask with a smile.