Celestial Cross Academy : Forum : Celestial-Bearer North

Re: Celestial-Bearer North

10 Years Ago

Evora- "Oh I see", I say, knowing i'd better change the topic. "So do you think we'll hae any classes together this year?"

10 Years Ago

Electra: I nod. " All Celestial-Bearers will have classes together."

10 Years Ago

Evora- "That's cool! This place already seems better than my old school."

10 Years Ago

Electra: " What school did you used to go to?" I ask

10 Years Ago

Evora- "Danhart High, back in the mortal realm" I reply "Electra?" I ask.

10 Years Ago

Electra: " Yeah?"

10 Years Ago

Evora- " Am I the only one here raised completely in the mortal realm? Knowing nothing about this world at all?

10 Years Ago

Electra: " Haha, No. Many other Magic-Bearers didn't know until now, or still don't know. Some know but don't come into their Magic until their 13." I tell Evora.

10 Years Ago

Evora- "Well that makes me feel a little better, back home I was considered the orphan freak".

10 Years Ago

Electra: " Some of us are orphans. Some of us are forced here. And some of us are Turned. That's what Demons do. The evil ones, that is. Some Demons can be so wonderful that you may mistake them more angels." I look at her. " Don't worry Evora, none of us are normal and none of us fit in everywhere."

10 Years Ago

Evora "Thank you Electra, that makes me feel so much better, one more question if you don't mind"

10 Years Ago

Electra: " go ahead."

10 Years Ago

Evora- " Do you think i'll find my real family here?"

10 Years Ago

Electra: " I don't know Evora. Do you know anything about your parents? Or aunts, grandparents? Cousins? Anything?"

10 Years Ago

Evora- "No, not at all"

10 Years Ago

Electra: " Shame... If we knew what kind of Magic-Bearer your parents were we might be able to figure something out. But even I don't have that kind of magic. We would need someone very powerful to help you figure anything out about your family."

10 Years Ago

Evora- "That is a shame, oh well this is still much better than my old life."

10 Years Ago

Electra: " How important is it to you to find your family?"

10 Years Ago

Evora- "I don't know how i'd feel, on one hand  I want to learn more about who I am, on the other, i'm kinda scared they won't like me."

10 Years Ago

Electra: I stand up and walk to the door. Looking back I say, " Tell me your answer when you find it." Then I leave.( GTG)