Celestial Cross Academy : Forum : Celestial-Bearer North

Re: Celestial-Bearer North

10 Years Ago

Evora- "recruit me for what?"

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna: I push the door open and look at Evora. " to The Weeping Angels." 

10 Years Ago

Evora- "okay, what do I do?"

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna: This girl really is an airhead! She isn't even asking anything about The Weeping Angels. I hold out my hand to Evora. Electra: Careful Evora... Your in for it for life.... I think to myself.

10 Years Ago

Evora: I take Chezarina's hand and look around. "So what is it exactly weeping angels do?"

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna: I lead her to the middle of a chanting circle and sit her down on a purple pillow. " Magic. Powerful magic."

10 Years Ago

Evora- I sit on the pillow and look to Chezarina. "You want to recruit me?"

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna: I nod. " You may not realize it yet Evora, but you are a very powerful Celestial-Bearer. And your kind of gifts are meant for The Weeping Angels." I pull a violet velvet box form a self and turn back to evora.

10 Years Ago

Evora: Wow, I never thought I could be all that powerful I think as I watch Chezarina retrieve a box.

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna: I gracefully open the box in an angle so Evora can see what's inside. 

10 Years Ago

Evora- "Woah. Its pretty!"

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna: "Take it, do not put it on yet."

10 Years Ago

Evora- I take the necklace in my hand.

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna: I beckon Electra over. I unbutton the top of her shirt and move to the collar to the sides. Electra: I walk over to Chezarina and stand there.

10 Years Ago

Evora: I watch as Chezarina summons electra over and unbuttons her shirt.

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna:  on Electra's chest is a symbol.  

10 Years Ago

Evora- I look at electra's  symbol, this must come with being a weeping angel.

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna: " This symbol means Blessing. Electra is the Blessing of The Weeping Angels." I move my hands and look to Evora. " You will be our Protector. If you go through with the ceremony you will be an official coven-member."

10 Years Ago

Evora: "Okay, I'll go through with it, but how are you sure i'll be strong enough to protect the weeping angels?"

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna: We all sit in a circle and I light three candles and pass the green one to Electra and the purple one to Evora. " I just know. Now no more questions or the circle will be ruined."