Celestial Cross Academy : Forum : Celestial-Bearer North

Re: Celestial-Bearer North

10 Years Ago

Evora- I say goodbye to Electra, still stunned at what she said. Could she really help me to find my family? It was worth a shot, I would tell her later that I was willing to find out about my family.

10 Years Ago

Astra: I freeze as I see the girl who had gone on about Venomancers being evil earlier. *Oh no.* I feel Pyralis settle on my shoulder and Isra on my head, her usual perch *She'll definantly notice me now.* I think desparingly *I'm bad enough with normal people, but now her?*

10 Years Ago

Evora- As i watch Electra leave, i go to shut the door, before i do, i see another celestial bearer in the hall. "Oh hello", i say in a friendly tone

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna: I walk into the Celestial Wing Hallway and see Evora and Astra standing there. " Hello Evora. Hello Astra. So, are you girls  ready for classes?" I ask and I hand them both slips of paper that have their classes written on them.

10 Years Ago

Seraphiel: I woke up with a grimace. I had gotten sick again, didn't I? At least no one noticed. I got up and got dressed for classes.

10 Years Ago

Evora- "You bet!" I say taking the papers from Chezarina.

10 Years Ago

Seraphiel: Soon after I got dressed, I walked out of my room. I looked around for anyone else, I had no idea where to go really.

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna: I see a male exit of his dorm room. I immediately know he missed breakfast. " You missed breakfast. " I say to him, as I stand at Evora's dorm door. " Let's hope you don't miss first class."

10 Years Ago

Seraphiel: I nodded at the woman who mentioned breakfast. "I apologize. I wasn't feeling well." Truthfully, I doubt I could stomach anything for a while.

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna:  " Well, then I suggest you go see the Priestess at the Shrine about that." I say in a snooty voice.

10 Years Ago

Seraphiel: "Right." I said dryly. If she needed to act like she was better than everyone, then that wasn't my problem. "What is the first class?" I asked, still trying to be at least polite.

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna: " What's your name?" I ask, holding up a clipboard to look through the schedules I was giving out.

10 Years Ago

Seraphiel: "Seraphiel Winchester." I answered her.

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna: I pull a paper from the board and hand it to him. " Looks like we have most of our classes together." I say In a soft voice.

10 Years Ago

Evora- "I'm going to head over to first class, see you there guys." I say, smoothing out my uniform.

10 Years Ago

Seraphiel: I took the slip of paper and nodded approvingly. "I see."

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna: I smile sweetly at him and skitter up to Evora. " Let's go to class together. We have most of our classes together." I tell her

10 Years Ago

Seraphiel: I raised a brow at the smile, but didn't comment. "Well, let's get on with it then." I said, and started walking to my first class.

10 Years Ago

Evora- "Really? Okay!", I say looking at the two fellow bearers in front of me. "Should we wait for Electra?"

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna: " No. Electra is an early riser, she is probably already there." I say, linking arms with Evora. Pulling her to Celestial Summoning.