Celestial Cross Academy : Forum : Celestial-Bearer North

Re: Celestial-Bearer North

10 Years Ago

Evora: I nod and take the candle

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna: We all close our eyes and begin the ceremony. I chant Latin words that will give the Protector stronger magic and make her an official member of the coven. Her name will write itself in the Book so everyone will know.

10 Years Ago

Evora- we all close our eyes and the ceremony begins

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna: I open my eyes and look directly at Evora. " Evora, there is two more steps to become a part of The Weeping Angels." I hold out my hands to her, palm up. " Take my hands and say a chant with me: " Within in this circle I bind thee, to my new sisters of the Weeping Angels. No one left alone, no one shall be betrayed. My life in their hands. Forever and always. I bind myself to thee."

10 Years Ago

Evora: I take Chezarina's hands and say the chant " Within in this circle I bind thee, to my new sisters of the Weeping Angels. No one left alone, no one shall be betrayed. My life in their hands. Forever and always. I bind myself to thee."

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna: There's a bright light and a gust of wind. Then, the mark appears on Evora.  

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna: " We all have this Mark on our neck. But we will need to add your Protection tattoo."|

10 Years Ago

Evora: "Okay", I say looking at the tatoo

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna: I turn around and pull out a wooden box. Inside is a magical pen. " This is what we use for the tattoo. It doesn't hurt at all. It's nothing like a human tattoo."

10 Years Ago

Evora: "Alright", I say.

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna: I smile and unbutton the top buttons of her uniform and start the design.  

10 Years Ago

Evora- I watch chez draw the mark

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna: I look up at Evora. " There, take a look. You are an official Weeping Angel." I point at the necklace. "You can wear it now."

10 Years Ago

Evora: I look at the finished symbol and then to the necklace as I put it on

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna: I stand behind Evora, looking at the necklace as she puts it on. " Never take it off. If you do, the oath will be broken and the Weeping Angels will have the punish you." I say in her ear.  Electra: I stand there and watch them. Evora has no idea what she has done...

10 Years Ago

Evora: I look at chezarina, she is smiling, but electra seems worried.

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna: I pull Evora's hair behind her shoulders. " Never remove the necklace, and never show your tattoo's to anyone but us. Keep your necklace tucked in your shirt at all times. Protect it with your life, because if you lose it, well, lets not go there today."

10 Years Ago

Evora: I rebutton my shirt and tuck my necklace inside. "Okay Chezarina, I promise."

10 Years Ago

Chezarina Lucianna: I turn around and walk back to the circle, snuffing out the candles. " Good. Now, its almost dinner."

10 Years Ago

Evora- I get up and get ready to follow the girls to dinner.