Divergent : Forum : The High School

Re: The High School

10 Years Ago

(She was thinking, not talking... and the factions don't know about Chicago! *Divergent nut freaking out*) 
Christina: Something else comes to mind. *The Dauntless, brave but cruel. The Erudite, intelligent but vain. The Amity, peaceful but passive. The candor, honest but inconsiderate. The abnegation, selfless but stifling.* 

10 Years Ago

Ember: I multitask, seeing as, I already knew, but I probably would forget. I drew delicate strokes on my sketch, then wrote down something the teacher said.

10 Years Ago

(Hey, I'm just getting this information from freak on them not me. xD)

Kamena Nebojsa: I sigh with relief when I hear the bell ring and I dart out of class.

10 Years Ago

(I'm freaking on everybody, lol. XD I'm a Divergent nut. I read the whole series in a week's time. I mean, I have to copies of the first book!) 
Christina: I pick up my things and look at Elizabeth and smile slightly, then start walking back to Erudite compound. Tomorrow is the Aptitude test, and everybody but me it seems is excited. 

10 Years Ago

Kamena Nebojsa: I toss my books into my locker and sneak towards the Dauntless area and observe them. I couldn't wait for the Aptitude test tomorrow!

10 Years Ago

(Also, the area is almost the entire state of Chicago. Just so you know...) 
Christina; I head towards Erudite, sighing. 

10 Years Ago

Jaser: I grab the hand off of my shoulder and throw the other Dauntless kid over onto the floor and pin him their with my foot. Teacher of Combat Training: "Very good, Mr. Creed. Now try it again."

10 Years Ago

Selepos: As I walk to the Erudite compound I behind writing formulas for the serum. Though I doubted it would go anywhere. I knew what I would get on the test tomarrow ,Erudite. So I walk with my fellow faction members. "Have you guys ever thought of a serum that could influnce how we think?" I ask curious. (Gtg)

10 Years Ago

Jaser: I walk back to the rail-tracks with the other Dauntless and overhear some Eurdite talking about a serum to control thought. Yeah, that'll be a dream come true for you guys, I think to myself as I jump back on the train, pondering the Apptitude Tests and what I'll get.

10 Years Ago

(GTG please don't rp without me!)

10 Years Ago

Christina: I sigh as I get to Erudite. More research on the computer and more silence, and the giant bean-like that's supposed to represent us, and all this same old thing. I look over and see the train and wonder what it's like to be dauntless. It can't always be the same boring thing over and over again, can it? 

10 Years Ago

Ember: I scratch the back of my head, heading back to Erudite. I smiled, thinking about the Apititude test.

10 Years Ago

Kamena Nebojsa: I saw the Jaser boy walk out of combat. I get up and run after him. " Hey! Jaser! "

10 Years Ago

Elizabeth: I reluctantly walk out of the school, taking a moment to stand in the sunshine before giving a whisper of a sigh as I start to leave. I don't want to go home. I yelp as I trip over something, falling hard on my knee. I get up, holding back a wince as I see the blood coming from my torn knee. *Ive really got to stop daydreaming.* I think, not for the first time.

10 Years Ago

Selepos: I'm dragged out of my train of thought by a yelp. I look up from my book to see the candor getting up with a bloody knee. *Should I go check if she's okay?* I wonder to myself as I watch her get up. *It could be a good chance to get some info from her since she can't lie....* I continue thinking weighing my options.

10 Years Ago

Elizabeth: I start to pick up my things, my knee stinging as air hits it, but I ignore it.

10 Years Ago

Selepos: * No, I've got nothing to ask.* I think returning to my calculations and formulas. Then begin heading back to the Erudite compound.

10 Years Ago

Kamena Nebojsa: I see a Candor girl fall and skin her knee. I run over to her and help her pick her stuff up. " Are you okay?'

10 Years Ago

Elizabeth: I look up, surprised anyone's helping me, or noticed me, for that matter. "Yes, Im fine." I manage, embarrassed.

10 Years Ago

Kamena Nebojsa: I smile at her and help her up. " I'm Kamena."