Re: The High School

10 Years Ago

Kamena Nebojsa: I smile at them and walk over. " What are you two doing?"

10 Years Ago

Selepos: " We're discussing a serum that could cure mental illnesses."

10 Years Ago

Ember: I smile. "Normally, chemistry isn't my strong suit, I'm more of a writer and engineer, but this I thought would be kind of interesting."

10 Years Ago

Selepos: Really? I myself am an engineer, but Kamena would you like to help in our little project?"

10 Years Ago

Kamena Nebojsa: I shrug and sit with them. " Sure."

10 Years Ago

Ember: I smile. Three was better than two.

10 Years Ago

Selepos: " So back to the method of curing the brain. We've thought of a serum, but some cancers are rapidly adaptable so we need a serum that can adapt to it. What are your thoughts?" I say going with the lie about curing diseases.

10 Years Ago

Ember: I knew Selepos was lying since he already told me what it was for. "Maybe you should add the virus, and the antivirus into one mixture." I mumbled. 

10 Years Ago

Selepos: I write down her suggestion. " That sounds feasible. What are your thoughts Kamena?"  

10 Years Ago

Kamena Nebojsa: I look at Selopos in confusion. " Cancers aren't adaptable though."

10 Years Ago

Elizabeth: I walk back to where Id dropped my things. I have one piece of jewelry, a bracelet. I can't find it anywhere. Im guessing it must've broken when I fell.

10 Years Ago

Selepos: "There are also the possibility of parasites, and certain cancers will change in reaction to some treatments."

10 Years Ago

Ember: I think about Selepos' statement. "True."

next Next Page
last Last Page