Divergent : Forum : The High School

Re: The High School

10 Years Ago

Elizabeth: I adjust my cursed skirt "Um, Elizabeth, Liz, for short." I say quietly

10 Years Ago

Ember: I sit in a tree looking at the Erudite compound. I really didn't want to go home. I still hadn't had fun yet. I looked down at the ground then back up.

10 Years Ago

Kamena Nebojsa: I hand her, her textbooks.

10 Years Ago

Elizabeth: I take them, resettling them in my arms "Thank you." I say quietly, feeling a little lost. I don't usually talk to people, so I don't know what Im expected to do or say.

10 Years Ago

Ember I look down at two girls talking. One had hurt her knee.

10 Years Ago

Selepos: I take a seat on a rock and continue working on the theoretical serum. " If the serum takes hold in the brain and changes the electrical signals being sent from the brain it could work, but I can't think of a serum that would do that...... maybe a parasite?" 

10 Years Ago

Jaser: I heard someone call my name as I hopped on the train, but it pulls out before I can see who. I hope it was Evania.

10 Years Ago

Kamena Nebojsa: " You look lost." I comment

10 Years Ago

Elizabeth: "Im just...not used to socializing after school." I say, choosing my words carefully. "Im just worried about being late, my parents will worry." I lie easily. Im fairly sure Im the only Candor who can lie easily, and believably.

10 Years Ago

Selepos: " But then how would I program the parasite to obey, and to adapt to changing orders?" I muse as I listen to the girls talk. " Never thought is see the day a candour lie......or am I just being paranoid?" I mumble as I think.

10 Years Ago

Ember: I look down to see Selepos. I smile and drop one of my pencils down. "What are you working on?" I ask.

10 Years Ago

Selepos: I catch the falling pencil and keep writing. " I am working on a way to control the minds of other people. Failing that I want to at least control there bodies." I explain. " I'm currently thinking of using a parasite."

10 Years Ago

Kamena Nebojsa: I look at her. " Candors dont lie." I could tell she was.

10 Years Ago

Elizabeth: I nod "I am well aware of the fact that we don't." I tell her "If you will excuse me, I must be leaving." I say simply, turning to go.

10 Years Ago

Kamena Nebojsa: I watch her leave. A lying Candor. Interesting.

10 Years Ago

Ember: I smile and drop down next to Selepos. "If it was me I wouldn't use a parasite. It could easily be detected. I would consider using an airborn virus, or maybe a fluid of some sort." 

10 Years Ago

Selepos: " I see, that was also a problem. Ok a liquid...... a serum that will change the electrical impulses coming out of the brain to force actions we deem desirable. Now, creating that is simple, but how do we keep them up to date with changing circumstances and orders?" I ask her glad someone shared my thoughts. 

10 Years Ago

Kamena Nebojsa: I walk through the different faction groups and come across a boy named Selopos with a girl.

10 Years Ago

Selepos: I watch as Kamena walks towards us. "Hello Kamena care to join us?"

10 Years Ago

Ember: I consider Selepos' words carefully. "The liquid would have to detonate the part of the brain that is completely about following orders. Then it would also have to shut down the other parts of the brain that aren't needed." I said. Then I saw Kamena. "Hi Kamena!"