Doesn't Really Matter : Forum : Old House, Downtown Toronto

Re: Old House, Downtown Toronto

10 Years Ago

Summer: "That I would be, you b*****d," I say clicking back the hammer on my pistol. I shoot the knife out of his hand leaving it stuck in the floor. I then procced to walk up to hime and kick him in the gut, leaving him winded on the floor. "I should have warned you, the only gun I can use is a pistol, but I am deadly with it. Next time, don't shoot the red head."I walk away back down the stairs past a gaping lucy, leaving a winded Miharu lying on the floor in frnt of August. "If you guys need me, Ill be at the radio tower."

10 Years Ago

New thread for any interested. I had tought the other would have occured. As you will see.

10 Years Ago

Lucy: After a short time, I run to the garage and pull out my old Ducati. 'AUGUST!' I shout, and soon he and Loki run into the garage. 'You think if I drive this slow enough Loki could keep up with us?' I ask, smiling. I toss August a helmet and strap my own helmet on, getting onto the motorcycle. 'What are you waiting for, we are going after them. To the radio tower, gents!' August quickly hops on the back of the bike and I back it out of the garage, saying goodbye to my family home, and start to ride towards the radio tower.

next Next Page
last Last Page