Elf Tears Legend : Forum : City of Red Tides

Re: City of Red Tides

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Hypnos
Crios: Thanks to the Divine Nightmare's hacker I was still level 100 and decided to mess around. When I get to the city I find I random guild I've never heard off coming up to me and talking s**t because they think I'm a lower level. I promptly summon some ghost warriors to kill all but one. I then execute the last member with my scythe. " This is more fun then I thought." I say laughing evilly. 

Your not a master so you can't be 100. We have enough Master's.... Sorry..?

10 Years Ago

Sure, I'll go with something lower.

10 Years Ago

Haimon Vesper: We appear in the City of Red Tides outskirts where the two members are fighting wild boars. " Because they have to hacker, their levels are low. But remember Crios, do not kill them."

10 Years Ago

Crios: " Understood." I say summoning several ghosts.

10 Years Ago

Haimon Vesper: " I'll take the guy you get the girl." I tell him.

10 Years Ago

Crios: " Seems simple enough." I say prepping my ghosts. " Ready when you are."

10 Years Ago

Haimon Vesper: I pull out my daggers. " Now." I say as we run towards the, I slice the male with the daggers and he falls to the ground.

10 Years Ago

Crios: I thrust out my hand, and the ghosts quickly capture and restrain the girl then bring her in front of me bound and gagged. " I'll meet you at the castle." I say teleporting there. 

10 Years Ago

Haimon Vesper: I grab the boy and teleport to the castle too. (Back to Divine Nightmare forum)

10 Years Ago

( Got it)

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: I'm out in the fields, killing monsters and leveling up. I wonder how many players are already dead..? How long would this take? A few months? Or maybe a year? NO one knew.

10 Years Ago

(Alright, so may somebody explain to me what's going on since I'm new?) Zira: I stumble through the forest right in the middle of a battle between Rosaria and some monsters. 

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by The Grey Wolf
(Alright, so may somebody explain to me what's going on since I'm new?) Zira: I stumble through the forest right in the middle of a battle between Rosaria and some monsters. 

(I'll message you what is happening.)

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: I jump back and see a girl standing there. " What the hell are you doing!? Move your you'll be killed!"

10 Years Ago

Alright, I'm having trouble reading some of these, sorry. :P Zira: I jump out of the way of a beast and nock an arrow and send it right into his back, killing him, then shoot another coming at me and kill him. They both explode from the magic on my arrows. 

10 Years Ago

(How are you having troubles reading what?) Erialya Rosaria: The girl kills the last two monsters. " That was stupid to just stumble into a fight like that."

10 Years Ago

Well, my computer and ipad are being stupid at the moment and cutting off like the very ends of these. Zira: I shrug and brush off my shoulders. "I got lost in this damned place." I said simply. 

10 Years Ago

Eh it's sorta fixed now. 

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: " Hmph. What is your name?" I ask her

10 Years Ago

Zira: "Zira. You?" I ask, putting my bow back in it's leather holester.