Forever Nocturne E-zine : Forum : Let's get this thing started....

Let's get this thing started...

16 Years Ago

News article?  Any ideas?  I'm completely thoughtless on it.  LOL  I had one idea, but it didn't pan out.  Maybe I could do one on the aerial gunning crap that's still trying to pass, and add a link for Defenders of Wildlife for support against the law.  What do you think?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Because this stupid site is posting so many Ad by Google, it takes for-freaking-ever to load. I think for the inconvenience, they should let us have as long a freaking screen name and I'm status comment as we want, the cheap-a*s b******s.

Anyway, yes, I think the Defenders of Wildlife would be a good article. I hope you don't want me to write it...I'm having serious word processor issues right now (such as all I've got is MS Works, because it's taking forever to install this stupid MS Office 2007!!)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

This stupid thing won't let me just place the damn cursor in the text box!  I have to tab all the way from the title.  GRRRR

Anyway... no, I'll write it, since it's my passion.  =)  I'm going to rip Alaska's Governor Sarah Palin a new one.  =D  hehehe  Hey, maybe that'll attract readers?  LOL  I plan on posting a link on my own website for the 'zine, as well as here and myspace, and where ever else I can.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I am extremely crabby (for a number of reasons but mainly because I can't open any of my Office Politics documents because they're in .docx format. hehehe

Yes, rip her a new one...I don't care what political party affiliation she's with, it's still wrong. And let me tell you, I'm having a hard time with this election. I hate Obama & Hilary, but I equally hate McCain (I just sent the RNC an email telling them to decide if they're liberal or conservative, but I'm tired of them promoting someone who says he's one thing but turns out to be another. I'm sure that one will be round-filed LOL). Maybe I'll just write in Johnny Depp....

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

LMAO--Captain Jack Sparrow for President!  Yeah!  McCain is an a*s, and he's my freakin' Senator.  I don't know who to vote for.  I'm not pleased with Hillary either and don't know enough about Obama yet.  I'll do all my research right before the election, like I always do.  =)

I'll see what I can come up with for the article.  It's just a one pager, and I've never written a news article before.  I know it can't be like a blog.  LOL

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

No matter what you do, you can't do any worse than the idiots who write for the Spokesman-Review. Seriously stupid people.

News articles are like essays, only shorter.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

And I do or don't have to cite?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

No, you don't have to cite, but if you're quoting someone, be sure to credit the person. (such as "blah blah blah," says Joan Jett of bad '80's rock fame.)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

LOL  Great example!  Ok, got it.  Have you seen the latest version of the 'zine?  What do you think?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Damn...took so long to get here I forgot what I came to say.... LMAO!!

Oh, yeah...  was the latest version the one you sent me while I was sick?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

LOL  I don't remember!  I'll send you another one, just in case I made changes.  =p

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

And she still hasn't given me Pentecost, her short.  That girl is going to drive me to the brink of insanity!