Halloween Academy : Forum : Halloween Academy Library

Re: Halloween Academy Library

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " I see, very interesting indeed. Is that all or do you have more?" I ask becoming more curious.

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: " No. Just be careful. His seductive eyes never fail. They work on any living being." I say as I collect my books and leave.

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " Thank you for the information. I'll be careful, and as you declared secret council you have my word that I shall tell no being in this universe what you have shared with me." I say as she leaves. * Luckily for I have more than one head. I wonder is he mesmerizes one if my entire body is taken over.* I begin to think and then a different head, this one is an old man, takes position as main and my body changes to reflect it. " Does it look like that will work? " It asks. I retake the main position and my body returns. " There's still no guarantee, but if I do become mesmerized switch immediately." we all agreed and I teleport back to the balcony. 

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I knew what he was playing at. But information like that wont get him what he wants.

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I go back into the library and sit in the corner and reopen Phantom of the Opera.

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: I land right next to the Princess. " Well fancy meeting you here." I say taking a seat and beginning to read the Geotia.

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I clench my teeth as his smell drifts towards me. " What do you want know?" I demand

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " Oh nothing; I was just trying to spend some time in a quiet place while I wait for the succubus teacher to finish enslaving a student. I need to get my textbooks but it would be rather awkward to just walk in." I explain.

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: " You must be talking about Miss. Dawson. She always picks on the new students." I explain

10 Years Ago

Raven: I decided to read a book because I was bored. The door had left me frustrated after futile tries of opening it. I walked into the library, and heard the demon. God he was annoying. I looked from a bit of a distance and saw him talking to a vampire, who is apparently, nobility.

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " I figured, so that's how he made it." I say mumbling to myself.

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: " If your not a new student, you have to be really good looking to get her attention."

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " Well, the one she had in her grasp was new and good looking. Wait a moment, I'm new... oh god." I say going through several scenarios in a few seconds. " This can't end well." 

10 Years Ago

Raven: I walked closer towards a bookshelf next to the princess. Not because there was a book which caugh my eye, bu because I wanted to listen to the conversation.

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I laugh. " If your lucky you wont grab her attention. But with her mesmeration spells, nothing can get past her or block them. Not even one of your many head thingies." I tell him

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: I smile," So you noticed?" I say going to my demon form. 

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: " Yeah. Its revolting to see so many different heads."

10 Years Ago

Raven: The demon changed forms but that didn't surprise me. I had hunted demons before and they had more than one appearance. The only question was, which was his main appearance.

10 Years Ago

Olivia: I walk In,weaker than usual. "Athan!" I ran over to him "I'm sorry about yesterday" I hand him some black roses as a forgivement.

10 Years Ago

Athan Bloondstone: While i'm sitting in the library, Olivia comes running over to me apologizing. I take the roses and smile. " Thanks Olivia..."