Re: Halloween Academy Library

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Avangeline Floating in the Stars
Originally posted by Runswithflyingdolphins

What?

Sorry my phone is playing up XD

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " Forgive my appearance." we say in unison. " But now that you've figured out our true form there's no point in hiding. Isn't that right Reaper?" I say to the boy behind the bookcase.

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I cross my arms. " Well you should hide it. Its weird." he smelled weird now.

Athan Bloodstone:  I smile and lean forwards to her. " I won't do it again unless you ask me to."

10 Years Ago

Raven: I sigh at the demon and say: "Don't ask me demon. I have nothing to do with you yet and as long as you don't do something whih enrages the underworld, I won't be your enemy."

10 Years Ago

I actually hate this phone o_o I have to put a dot so I can get to the last page,sorry

10 Years Ago

Olivia- i smile at him. I couldn't help but ask him the book that he likes the most.

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Runswithflyingdolphins
I actually hate this phone o_o I have to put a dot so I can get to the last page,sorry

Know that feeling XD

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " I know that is why I am moving carefully." I tell the demon as I shift back. " There is this form more to your liking, or would you prefer this?" I say beginning to shift main heads and my body and cloths change with each new main head. 

10 Years Ago

Raven: As I see the heads shift I turn to he princess to look at her reactions. She doesn't seem to like the demons appearance.

10 Years Ago

10 Years Ago

Athan Bloodstone: I tell her about the book that I was reading. " So, what do you like to read?"

10 Years Ago

Olivia- I blush and point to his book "that ones good I suppose"

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: After I settle back to the form I have been using sense I got here I say, " Sorry, they got out of hand." I say apologizing.

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I nod. " Okay." His scent was very distracting.

Athan Bloodstone: " Yeah, its pretty good I guess." I reply, I notice she blushes.

10 Years Ago

Raven: I saw the demon changing back from the corner of my eye and felt disappointed. He was back in his old boring form.

10 Years Ago

Olivia: "yeah.....maybe I should leave you to read it" I quickly run away wondering what just happened

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " Now I believe you were telling me about the succubus teacher yes?"