Halloween Academy : Forum : Halloween Academy Library

Re: Halloween Academy Library

10 Years Ago

Athan Bloodstone: I put the book down and run after her. I'm at her side in seconds. " Why'd you run away?" I ask her

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I nod. " Yes, I was. What do you want to know?" I ask

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " Why does she go after the new students?"

10 Years Ago

Raven: The words the demon spoke caught my attention. A succubus was rare to find, and I had only seen one when my teacher had shown me how to kill creatures of the underworld if necessary.

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: " Because most of them have never seen a succubus, they don't know how to repel the trance. 3/100 can repel them if they learn the spell. The others cant. She goes after new students because there the most vunreable."

10 Years Ago

Raven: I heard the princess utter those words and ran towards her. Once in front I her I asked: "Where is the succubus?"

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " Interesting, I know of the spell your talking about but cannot cast it. It's one of the reason's I am at this school actually."

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I laugh. " I am sure the spell your thinking of is not the spell. For that I am sure of." I tell him. I look at the reaper who ran up to me. " Why do you want to know? That desperate?"

10 Years Ago

Raven: I grin at her and reply: "I was going to test my skill. I wanted to know if I could withstand her with Reaper powers alone."

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " I know almost every spell in existence, but can't cast but a few of them. So I am fairly sure I know the spell." I say ignoring the reaper, but at his comment I tell him, " If you think that is going to work you are sorely mistaken."

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I smile and sit back. He didn't know the spell. I turn back to the reaper and write a number on a paper. " You can find her in the teacher's lounge. I am not promising she'll try to seduce you."

10 Years Ago

Raven: I turn to the demon, grinning and say at his comment: "True, I'm a fool, but I'm also a Reaper, do not underestimate me demon." The princess hands me the paper and I pick it up and say thank you. Afterwards I walk out and straight to the dormitories to rest. Gtg

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " Well now I'm curious about the spell. Your expression tells me I'm wrong and I don't want to have to deal with that succubus. Will you teach me the spell?" I ask the Princess. At the reaper's comment I retort, " True one is a true fool to underestimate a reaper, but don't say I didn't warn you of the outcome."

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I stand up, holding my books in my arms. " You want me to teach you one of the rarest, hardest spells?" I laugh, " I might, but it wont be cheap." I tell him and walk away. " Good luck reaper."

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: I sigh, " If you form a pact with me I can help you with something, and in return you can teach me the spell." I say to her.

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I stop walking a turn around a little. " Help me with what?" I ask

(If you want to face the teacher now go to the teacher lounge Kane.)

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " Whatever you might want in the form of knowledge. I used to be able to manipulate the thoughts and love of any being but that power has been sealed by my master." I explain.

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I hesitate. " I shall think it over." I then leave

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " Please do, and forming a pact with my might temporally lift that seal, but it's not likely. It's a part of the spell that binds me to him." 

10 Years Ago

Cheyenne: I enter the library and drift up and down the isles looking for a book to read.

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114