Masquerade Invitation : Forum : Invitation

Re: Invitation

10 Years Ago

Countess Chaston Delarose: " Of course I do. And my dance is the Viennese Waltz."

10 Years Ago

Eleanor: I shuffled awkwardly, " Well in case yours gets damaged we have a lot of dresses." I was desperately wishing for  Leo to take the next person because people and talking just wasn't my thing. I got on my motorcycle and motioned for Delarose to come on." Mind if I call you Del?" I asked.

10 Years Ago

Countess Chaston Delarose: I pointed to the bike. " Whats this for?" I question

10 Years Ago

Eleanor: " I ride it. When you get on, grab the handles on the side of the seat. Please don't touch me." I spoke. I got off and quickly strapped her things to the back of the bike and then got back on my seat. " Lets go. Leo's gonna kill me for being late.

10 Years Ago

Countess Chaston Delarose: I wrinkle my nose but get on the bike anyways.

10 Years Ago

Eleanor: I sensed Del's hesitation and chuckled softly to myself." Leo doesn't like it either." I said, " You might like him." I whispered managing to make fluid conversation.

10 Years Ago

Countess Chaston Delarose: " Maybe. SO where are we going?"

10 Years Ago

Eleanor: " To a house. You will live there." I slowed down and turned a corner. I started to drive up the driveway leading to an abandoned house. It was old and creepy looking on the outside. I glanced back at Del to see her reaction and laughed out loud.

10 Years Ago

Countess Chaston Delarose:  " Why must I live here?"

10 Years Ago

Leo: I came running out the front door. Nor was late. I ran to her bike and almost enveloped her in a huge warm hug. " Oh great you're ok!" I breathed out. My hair fell into my eyes again as I turned to look at Chaston." Hello." I said.

10 Years Ago

Eleanor: " Leo will tell you." Then I disappeared into the night streaking towards the door.

10 Years Ago

Countess Chaston Delarose: I look at Leo. " Why do I have to live here?"

10 Years Ago

Leo: I smiled widely. " You have to live here because you are a masquerader now. After your first Deathling encounter you will be marked. You must practice daily and be able to suddenly leave to a ball." I grabbed Chaston's stuff, " Follow me." I said cheerfully blowing hair out of my eyes.

10 Years Ago

Countess Chaston Delarose: I frown and follow her. " What mark?" I ask

10 Years Ago

Leo is a boy :) Leo: I bite my lip then I set her stuff down. " It's different for everyone but this is mine." I lifted my shirt and showed her a scar like design. " Don't tell anyone but Eleanor has three. She's the only masquerader we've ever known with three. It's because her whole family was murdered by Deathlings." I picked up Chaston's stuff and then started walking to the house.

10 Years Ago

Countess Chaston Delarose: " Wait, do you mean something like these?" I ask pulling down my shoulder sleeve and revealing a cresent moon then pushing my hair away from my neck revealing a little star.

10 Years Ago

Leo: I nodded. " We made a pact not to show each other. Please don't tell Eleanor! We've never seen each others and I'm pretty sure Eleanor does have a heart." I gave her a pleading look.

10 Years Ago

Countess Chaston Delarose:  " Um okay. Whats the big deal?" I ask flipping my hair over my shoulder.

10 Years Ago

Leo: I didn't answer. Eleanor would probably die. Chaston had a lot to learn and she should start with the basics. I opened the door for Chaston and Eleanor was standing in the doorway." I hate you." Then she walked out.

10 Years Ago

Countess Chaston Delarose:  " What was that about?"