Masquerade Invitation : Forum : Invitation

Re: Invitation

10 Years Ago

Leo: " No problem! I had Nor-" My voice faltered and then I silenced stepping into the room." You can get ready here and then I will show you the dancing room, kitchen, library, and living room." I wanted to stay in the room with Angelica. I wanted to sit on the floor and smile, pretend Eleanor never left and have fun.

10 Years Ago

Angelica: I notice him hesitate "Is there a dance soon?" I ask

10 Years Ago

Leo: " In a few days  we have Mrs. Grace's  Summer Ball." Then I walked out of the room. I stood outside the door so when Angelica was done we could get going and prepare. Most dancers were never good fighters.

10 Years Ago

Angelica: I step out a moment later "Ready."

10 Years Ago

Leo: I started to walk down the hall towards the library,"What made you want to become a masquerader?" I asked gently. I pushed open the doors of the library.

10 Years Ago

Angelica: I follow him "I love to dance, and it helps people, so it seemed like something I would be good at." I say simply.

10 Years Ago

Leo: I grinned then walked down the stairs and around." Here is the dancing studio, the kitchen is over there and we are heading to the living room." I said gesturing." I'm glad that you joined."

10 Years Ago

Angelica: I smile slightly "Me too." I take particular notice of the dance studio, already knowing it'll be my favorite place.

10 Years Ago

Leo: " This is the living room. Everyone is usually here. I sat down on the couch and leaned back. " If you want to look around yourself go right head." I felt the tears coming and I was biting my lip. I could feel my face redden and I was an inch away from screaming.

10 Years Ago

Angelica: I glance around, but my gaze settles on him. I notice his body language and know something's bothering him "Are you okay?" I ask quietly

10 Years Ago

Leo: I flinched. The question I was dreading. " I'm quite fine thank you." I said. I felt one. A hot tear fled from my eyes and slid down my cheek. A silvery gem. I quickly wiped it away and stood up.

10 Years Ago

Angelica: I act like I hadn't seen the tear and change the subject "Um, would you mind showing me the Dance studio again? I'm guessing I'll be spending a lot of time there."

10 Years Ago

Leo: I breathed a mental sigh of relief and brought her to the dance studio. I stood by the doorway. A sturdy area. I clenched it and a few more tears slipped out. I would feel bad for leaving Angelica. She was new but I don't know if I could tell her. I opened my mouth but then I closed it. I should never have done it.

10 Years Ago

Angelica: As soon as I step in the room, I feel a sense of calm, of courage. I look around, immediatly loving the room. I smile softly, my image in the mirrored wall smiling back. "It's amazing." I say happily.

10 Years Ago

Leo: The feeling I got from Angelica made me feel better. I could tell she was calm and peaceful in this room. I sniffed and then stepped towards her. " We have to practice the foxtrot because that is the Summer ball's main dance." I told her.

10 Years Ago

Angelica: I nod "Simple enough."

10 Years Ago

Leo: " If you ever need a practice partner let me know."  I shoved my hands in my pocket.

10 Years Ago

Angelica: I smile at him "I will." I glance around again "I never thought of dancing as fighting before. I guess it'll be interesting."

10 Years Ago

Leo: " We have to kill the Deathlings." I started to dance to imaginary music. The foxtrot. I grabbed Angelica's hands

10 Years Ago

Angelica: I follow along, letting him lead, but putting my own flair in it, smiling. "Am I playing the Deathing or you?" I ask with a laugh, stepping closer, my face an inch from his "It'd be a shame to have to kill you when we've just met." I step back with a spin, taking his hand again. I lead for a moment, then let him take over again, thinking he might feel uncomfortable with me leading.