Masquerade Invitation : Forum : Invitation

Re: Invitation

10 Years Ago

Leo: I stood there blank faced. " She saw." I whispered." Your room is on the second floor first right. I'll bring your stuff up." Eleanor has never said she hated me before. I wanted to cry. " I'm sorry you had to see that."  I grabbed Chaston's stuff.

10 Years Ago

Countess Chaston Delarose: " What did she see?"

10 Years Ago

Leo: I rushed up the stairs and just hoped that Chaston was behind me. Eleanor would come back. She'd come back eventually. I gave up keeping secrets from Chaston, " She saw us Chaston. It's a long story and I need to get these things in your room."

10 Years Ago

Countess Chaston Delarose: I grab Leo's arm. " STOP!" I yell, " Tell me whats going on!!!" I demand.

10 Years Ago

Leo: I like a strong girl but I realized now was not the time. " I will. Please let me get these things to your room first. This is really confusing for me too." I sucked in a lungful of air and started to walk up the stairs. Eleanor has never said that. One part of me kept saying she'll come back, but another part was doubtful of her return. Eleanor: I ran through the wood tears stinging my cheeks. He showed her. Poor Del probably confused. Stupid Leo and his stupid promises.

10 Years Ago

Countess Chaston Delarose: We walked up the staircase. I was so weirded out by these people.

10 Years Ago

Leo: I showed the room to Chaston. It was a nice room right next to mine and across from Nor's.  I walked in and set her stuff down then I sat down in a chair." What do you want to know?" I asked and rubbed my forehead.

10 Years Ago

Countess Chaston Delarose: " Why is it a big deal if we show each other our marks?"

10 Years Ago

Leo: I burst out into a loud laugh. Slightly awkward but a laugh all the same," Why can't we show our marks?" I repeated. I shook my head." Immature promises." I stated though instantly regretted it, they weren't immature they were real." Eleanor's parents and little brother got killed by the Deathlings and it caused her to have three marks on her back. One named vengeance, the other loneliness, and the last pure death." I gulped." When we finally met she was a mute but gradually we became best friends. I asked Nor about her life and then she got pale and quiet. So I changed the subject and asked about the markings. Eleanor and I got quite attached, but I think that Nor didn't want love to cloud her senses and ability to kill Deathlings, so she made me promise to never show our markings to anyone and to never speak of our previous lives and the same should go for everyone else, it worked for awhile until I told you. I broke my promise." I held back stinging tears then gave Chaston a smile. I patted Chaston's shoulder. " We have a ball in a few days."

10 Years Ago

Angelica: I take a breath and knock on the door of the house I'd been told to come to, my knocking quiet and hesitant. I reach up and fiddle with my neckalace, nervous.

10 Years Ago

Leo: I walked to the door my face red but hopeful blank." Hello." I said to a girl. She was pretty and looked like a natural dancer." What type of dance do you do...and do you have a dress?" I asked. My lip was quivering and my hands were shaking profusely.

10 Years Ago

Angelica: "I do just about everthing." I say quietly "And, yes, I have two." I force myself to stop fiddling with my neckalace, knowing it's a bad habit.

10 Years Ago

Leo: I smiled warmly and grabbed Angelica's hand to help her up the steps. I grabbed her bags and started to walk up the stairs. " Eleanor isn't here right now." I said.

10 Years Ago

Angeica: I nod, but stay quiet, looking around, curious.

10 Years Ago

Leo:"I'll take you to your room." I spoke. Angelica was fiddling with her necklace and I couldn't help but smile at that.

10 Years Ago

Angelica: I follow his gaze and see that I'm playing with my neckalace, again. I stop, embarassed slightly.

10 Years Ago

Leo: " Hey, it's okay I think its cute." I brushed my hair from my eyes then brought Angelica up the stairs.

10 Years Ago

Angelica: I feel my cheeks redden slightly, knowing that I'm completely transparent about stuff like that. We get upstairs and I glance around, memorizing the place, not wanting to make a fool of myself by getting lost.

10 Years Ago

Leo: " We were graced with this fine mansion establishment." I said knowing I was making a fool of myself. I shook the black hair out of my eyes again. I shuffled my shoes." Right this way." I grabbed her hand and took her to her bedroom slowly so she would know where it was.

10 Years Ago

Angelica: I give a ghost of a smile "Thanks."