Midnight Academy : Forum : Ballroom

Re: Ballroom

10 Years Ago

Dayne Mitchel: I drop her hand. She didn't seem to interested in talking to me so I decided to leave.

10 Years Ago

Waters: "wait! I'm sorry,I'm just nervous!"

10 Years Ago

Dayne Mitchel: I smile, " Why are you nervous?"

10 Years Ago

Waters: "I...I...I'm really not sure"

10 Years Ago

Dayne Mitchel: " Well there's no need to be nervous." I tell her

10 Years Ago

Waters: I smile. He's so nice!! "I know." Elisa: I enter. Stupid place. Stupid people. Pretty much my motto. Oh yeah,also not to make friends. I wander around for a bit and then see.....my sister?! With another boy?! I walk up to her "hello...sis." I growl.

10 Years Ago

Dayne Mitchel: " Oh, and who is this?" I ask Waters

10 Years Ago

Waters: "Eliza?! What are you doing here!? I can't.......no! You are...you can't...just no!" My face turns red. "You stupid girl! You've already insulted fairy kind! Now you have insulted me!" Eliza: I laugh and turn to the boy. "Pleasure" I say sarcastically "I'm her twin" I snap.

10 Years Ago

Dayne Mitchel: I step back. " I can see you two have some issues to sort out, I'll just be going then. " I say, turning and walking out of the room.

10 Years Ago

Eliza: I laugh again. "Oh no. Don't let me ruin the fun. Not yet anyway." I turn to the boy "You don't wanna be Falling in love with her. She's a pain"

10 Years Ago

Dayne Mitchel: I glare at Eliza and close the door behind me.

10 Years Ago

Eliza: "ha! He doesn't even know how to fight!"

10 Years Ago

Dayne Mitchel: I hear Eliza's words and insinerate the door in anger. I was the most powerful demon in my realm. A dark fairy like her was like a butterfly to an eagle.

10 Years Ago

Eliza: "he's knows how to play!" I laugh and shoot a bolt of lightning at him.

10 Years Ago

Dayne Mitchel: I dodge the bolt easily and throw a ball of fire at her, burning her left shoulder badly.

10 Years Ago

Waters: I send a water bolt at him,making him crash into as wall.

10 Years Ago

Dayne Mitchel: I raise my hands and make the chandelier fall on top of her, crushing her and leaving her incapable. " Don't mess with a demon."

10 Years Ago

Eliza: I was incapable but I could manage one last spell. I fire at him and it breaks one of his legs and causes his nose too bleed. "Never look eyes within my siter again.

10 Years Ago

Dayne Mitchel: I heal my leg and fire a last spell at her, making her arm bleed uncontrollably. " Don't worry, if this is what I get, I wont." I leave

10 Years Ago

Serina: I accidentally bump into a boy on his way out of the ballroom "Oh, pardon me." I say with a smile.