Midnight Academy : Forum : Ballroom

Re: Ballroom

10 Years Ago

Midnight: I jump up and clap loudly. "That was awesome!" I yell. I summon a small black orb in my claws. "Well, whose next?" I ask, flicking my tail excidedly.

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " What the hell is going on?" I ask appearing above the demon and the fairies. As I appear my influence begins to affect the weaker beings.

10 Years Ago

Midnight: I dismiss the orb and sigh. "You just missed all the excitement." I say, flicking my tail. "I forgot to bring the popcorn though..."

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " I see, I can because I felt an obscene amount of malice, but I'm disappointed about missing the show."  

10 Years Ago

Midnight: "If I could use my Shadow ability, I could probably play it back to you. But I can't. Last time I dad that, I ended up blowing someone's arm off." I sigh and put my hands behind my head . "Oh well."

10 Years Ago

Eliza: I scream if rage. "You will NOT get away with this."

10 Years Ago

Midnight: "Oh, heh heh. Here we go again. Though, I don't really think that it would be a good this if this little family feud continued." I shake my head and stand right behind Eliza, nearly touching her. "Hey," I say calmly. "Keep it down."

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " But it is entertaining." I say following midnight behind the girl.

10 Years Ago

Midnight: "You do have a point." I reply. "But apparently we're not allowed to kill. If I see others doing it, my eyeball will want to as well."

10 Years Ago

Eliza: I roll my eyes and glare at him.

10 Years Ago

Dayne Mitchel: I smile at the girl who bumped into me. " No problem." I say with a wink

10 Years Ago

Serina: I smile "Well, looks like it's my lucky day, bump into a nice guy on the first day. Good to know not everyone's dismal and bleak here."

10 Years Ago

Dayne Mitchel: I smile. " If you don't like that type don't go into the ballroom."

10 Years Ago

Midnight: "Hey! I take offense to that!" I growl. "I'm more psychopathic, see..."

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: I shrug. " I know I'm grim and bleak."

10 Years Ago

Eliza: I throw a ball of fire at them,not in the mood. "Well...let's see what you got?!"

10 Years Ago

Blake: I enter the ballroom, human again finally. 

10 Years Ago

Eliza: I scream with laughter at the boy who walked in. "Blake isn't it?! My sister told me about you.."

10 Years Ago

Blake: I look up, startled, and give a slight smile at her. "Yeah, Blake." I replied, walking towards her. "And you are?" I asked. 

10 Years Ago

Eliza: "waters evil sister. How DARE you talk to her."