Re: Ballroom

10 Years Ago

Blake: I shrug. 

10 Years Ago

Eliza: I send a water save at him and laugh."ha!"

10 Years Ago

Blake: I lift my hand and catch it, then wave my hand in a circle, grinning as it dissapears. 

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: I stand there watching them having dodged the fireball. " Huh I was expecting a bit more."

10 Years Ago

Serina: I giggle "Thanks for the advice, I'll keep that in mind."

10 Years Ago

Midnight: I growl and summon a dark orb. "Oh, you wanna play catch? Touch this thing and you'll slowly corrode away into nothing." I sigh and dismiss it. "I'm surprised the headmaster hasn't made an appearance yet. Wasn't he the one who said no little arguments?" 

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " He said not to kill. Which would explain the restrains that appeared on me when I arrived." I say examing the chain on my wrist.

10 Years Ago

Midnight: "Huh. Interesting.  How come I've never noticed anything like that?"

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " It only appears went its actively restraining what would be a lethal amount of power. Meaning I am unable to kill, and unable to take any of you here."

10 Years Ago

Midnight: "Well, there you go." I say. "I was wondering why no one had ended up dead yet."

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: I laugh, " Because Death has been chained. For all intents and purposes everyone here is immortal."

10 Years Ago

Midnight: I flick my tail thoughtfully. "I wouldn't say that. Apparently I'm pretty powerful. Well at least Luna says I am, and she wouldn't let some chain get in the way of her mindless killing. She just said that."

10 Years Ago

Eliza: "ugh,I'm surprised your not dead year. If you carry on like this......"

10 Years Ago

Midnight: "This girl is getting on my nerves..." I pause. "And Luna's. She wants to kill her." I add calmly. "Listen, pixie." I growl. "You won't be killing anyone because you don't like your sister's new boyfriend that just officially dumped her. There. You don't have anything to fight over."

10 Years Ago

Eliza: I smirk "exactly."

10 Years Ago

Midnight: "If there was a desk in here, I flip it." I quickly scan the room. "No, wait. I take that back." I walk over to a small table in the far corner of the room and flip it, sending it flying into the nearest wall. "I have no idea what you're talking about, fairy girl."

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " Alright Luna watch this." I say suddenly appearing in front of midnight. I touch her head and all vital organs shutdown. I go to collect her soul and the chain activates wrapping around me stopping my movement and completely suppressing my power. Right after the chain activates Midnight takes a large breathe as the organs start back. " Do you see what I mean now?"

10 Years Ago

Eliza: "yeah,that really didn't do ANYTHING."

10 Years Ago

(((Out of rp))) btw,who acctually is luna? xD

10 Years Ago

( Luna is the demon inside midnight. I think.)