Monsters : Forum : The Journey

Re: The Journey

10 Years Ago

Paradox: " Screw off." I said not even looking up. I didn't need him bothering me. I was tired, and mad at myself for kissing Dymond. It was a bad idea.

10 Years Ago

Prince Ylen: I walk closer to the lounge, watching Paradox. I put my hand on the door and glance back at him. WHat the heck was his issue?

10 Years Ago

Paradox: " What are you doing?" I asked. I didn't want him going in there and messing with Dymond.

10 Years Ago

Prince Ylen: " To talk to my fiancé."

Dymond Silverblood: Astrae kisses me again and my heart flutters.

10 Years Ago

Paradox: " Wait! I'm sorry... For earlier." I say suddenly.

10 Years Ago

Prince Ylen: I look at Paradox. " WHy are you apologizing?" I ask coldly

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I thought fast, " I don't really know how things work here. I shouldn't have been intruding."

10 Years Ago

Prince Ylen: " I see.."

10 Years Ago

Paradox: " Yeah." I replied.

10 Years Ago

Prince Ylen: " Well thanks for that I guess." I turn around and push open the doors.

Dymond Silverblood: Astrae and I turn around quickly when the doors open, it was Ylen...

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I stumble in behind and bite my lip hard.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: Astrae and I stand up quickly, " Ylen, I-I... It isn't what it looks like!?"

Prince Ylen: I grab Dymond's wrist and yank her towards me. " You adultress!" I twist her wrist, " You're MY fiancé, I wont let another man have you!" I yell at her, dragging her from the room.

Astrae SnowWing: "Dymond!" I grab at her but Ylen used his element magic and pins me against the wall.

10 Years Ago

Paradox: " What!?" I scream and lunge for Dymond.

10 Years Ago

Prince Ylen: I pull her away and disappear and reappear in the south east tower. " You wont leave this room unless I say so." I tell her, locking her ankles to the floor.

10 Years Ago

Paradox: she was gone who knows where. I Stand there staring at the empty space n

10 Years Ago

Astrae SnowWing: " Dymond..." I whisper. What should I do? I didn't know where they were.

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I wanted to blame Astrae but I didn't speak. I grabbed my scythe and faced him. " come on." I said.

10 Years Ago

Astrae SnowWing: I follow Paradox.

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I walk outside and think. It must be somewhere secluded. " Astrae? Where are some of the secluded abandoned places here?" I ask.

10 Years Ago

Astrae SnowWing: " The South-East wing. No one ever goes there."