Monsters : Forum : The Journey

Re: The Journey

10 Years Ago

Paradox: " Ok then let's go there first." I say gripping my scythe n

10 Years Ago

Astrae SnowWing: I lead Paradox to the south east wing.

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I was worried sick. I kept rubbing the chip around my neck readjusting my grip on my scythe.

10 Years Ago

Astrae SnowWing: We look in nearly every room but no sign of them. " I don't know where else they could be!"

10 Years Ago

Paradox; " Ate you sure?" I sit down and think again trying to keep my composure.

10 Years Ago

Astrae SnowWing: I turn around. " The South East Tower."

((GTG))

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I managed to keep up with Astrae as we booked it to the tower. What was Ylen doing to her?! I thought to myself.

10 Years Ago

Astrae SnowWing:  We get up the winding stars to where the door should be, but it was just stone wall.

10 Years Ago

Paradox: " Where's the door?" I ask looking at the empty wall.

10 Years Ago

Astrae SnowWing: I push my hand against the wall and it ripples. " A spell..." I mutter

10 Years Ago

Paradox: " How do we get in?" I asked almost begged. I just wanted to be in there.

10 Years Ago

Prince Ylen: I appear behind Astrae and Paradox. " You're not." I tell them, " It's enchanted, only I can enter and leave."

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I glanced at Astrae. I was itching to strangle the b*****d but he was much stronger than I.

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Playing with Dinosaurs
Paradox: I glanced at Astrae. I was itching to strangle the b*****d but he was much stronger than I.

Ylen said that, not Astrae...

10 Years Ago

I know he was looking to see his reaction or if he was gonna do anything

10 Years Ago

Astrae SnowWing: I clench my fists, welling up all the magic I possessed.

Prince Ylen: I smirk at the two. " You really think you can beat me?"

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I grabbed my scythe and slammed it into his knee. It was all I could do before he skinned me alive.

10 Years Ago

Astrae SnowWing: I pull my sword out and it glows bright blue, sending sparks towards him as I drive it into his shoulder.

Prince Ylen: I laugh and push them both away. " You forget I am a royal elf. I wont be killed so easily."

Dymond Silverblood: I hit my hands against the stone wal. " Astrae!!! Paradox!!!"

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I heard her yelling for us and I felt helpless. " Astrae do the wall." I yelled. I decided fast he should do the wall because he had magic and I would attempt to distract this royal elf. I swung at Ylen but he dodged it and tripped me. I fell but caught his shoulder.

10 Years Ago

Astrae SnowWing: i turn to the wall and focus on my magic to make the door appear.

Prince Ylen: I slice Paradox's arm with my sword as he pushes me down.