Monsters : Forum : The Journey

Re: The Journey

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I yell. My arm burned and all I could do was block Ylen from getting to Astrae. I managed a small cut to his chest but it was nothing really.

10 Years Ago

Astrae Snowwing: The wall flickers and the door begins to appear. ' Paradox!" I call to him through telepathy, " I can only keep it open for a few seconds, when I tell you, get through the door!'

10 Years Ago

Paradox: Astrae talking in my head messed up my focus. " Ok." I replied. It was a weird feeling voices in your head like that.

10 Years Ago

Astrae Snowwing: The door opens up. " GO!" I yell

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I ran through the door full speed and skidded to a stop before smashing into Dymond. My breath was ragged and fast. My clothes were shredded and I could barely talk.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: When I see Paradox I hug him tightly. " You found me!!"

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I pulled away, " Yeah." I replied somewhat flatly. I was a little upset at her, with perfectly good reasons but it was my fault.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: I smile. " Where's Astrae?" I ask worriedly

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I walk away from her, " Astrae!" I called out. Wait, what if Ylen got him!?

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: There wasn't an answer. " Astrae!?" I call

Astrae SnowWing: Ylen had plunged a poisoned sword into my shoulder. I could speak or move. I was paralized. Did Paradox get to Dymond? Did he save her?

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I ran over to the door and shoved it open. Ylen was standing over Astrae pulling out a sword from his shoulder. " Ylen!?" I screamed.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: " Astrae!" I scream, I raise my hands and conjure all my magic and knock Ylen over.

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I froze not knowing what to do. I walked over to Ylen who laid sprawled out on the ground. I stood above him. I should kill him. I thought.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: I run over to Astrae and hoist him up as best I can. I look over at Paradox. " Paradox! We need to get Astrae to the infirmary!"

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I turn away and run over to help Dymond lift Astrae

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: I take Paradox's hand and transport us down to the infirmary.

10 Years Ago

Paradox: it was a weird experience being transported like that. As soon as we were there I yanked my hand away and helped get Astrae on a bed.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: The moment Astrae's on the bed the nurses and doctors come rushing in, tending to his wounds.

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I step back so I won't get in the way of the doctors. I resed against my scythe and ran my fingers though my hair.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: Once the doctors are finished they say its only a matter of time to see if he'll survive. I sat by his bedside, holding his hand. How could all of this happen so quickly?