Monsters : Forum : The Journey

Re: The Journey

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I couldn't help but feel the same way despite my efforts into drawing away, " it was pretty amazing. " I replied smiling slightly.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: There was a knock at the door and I get up and open the door. My father stood there with someone I didn't recognize. " Dymond, this is Ylen, your betrothed. I thought it was time you finally met."

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest. I forgot all about her being bethrothed would affect me too. I swore to myself but smiled. I smiled because this one glimmer of hope might give me the chance to be with Dymond. Maybe if I impressed her parents...

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: I stared at him, he wasn't anything I had expected, he was handsome and tall. Like nothing I had ever seen before. Ylen takes my hand and kisses the back of it. He looks up at me and smiles, " It's so nice to finally meet you Princess Dymond." He says and I nod, " L-Likewise Prince Ylen..."

10 Years Ago

Paradox: the guy looked amazing. Especially compared to me. An average human. Three guys and one girl. One guy who is bethrothed to her. The other is her past lover and then me. I obviously don't fit in the picture. I was thinking about slipping out of the room to let them deal with this but I moved just an inch closer to Dymond.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: ' Ylen, this is Paradox. I brought him here because he was poisoned." Ylen looks at Paradox and I can see an immediate lighting bolt between the two. My father takes my arm, " Lets all go to the lounge and talk."

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I nod and glare at Ylen warily. I tried to hide my scowl. I follow on the otherwise of Dymond blocking Ylen. I wondered what she was thinking? How she felt about this? How she felt about Astrae or Ylen?

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: The four of us sit on the pillows by the fire and start talking.  tell father and Ylen about my journey here with Paradox.

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I listen as she tells the story silently with a brief glance at Ylen.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: I smile at the end of the story and Ylen takes my hand in his. " I told your father we could get married at anytime. Sooner the better I think, what do you think my dear?" He asks with a smile. I freeze a little, glancing at Paradox. " I-I don't know.. Um..."

10 Years Ago

Paradox: The way she looked at me made me feel like I should help, " I know this is none of my business but maybe you should wait. She just got back from a dangerous journey Dymond may need time." I said. Then I felt a little upset. Why did her parents have to choose her husband?

10 Years Ago

Prince Ylen: I look at Paradox. " I didn't know this was any of your conern. You should leave this matter to the higher ups." I tell him coldly.

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I stand up and glare at him, " I'm sorry but I don't remember you being there when she almost died. I believe I can at least voice a little opinion on this." I clenched my fists. I was no match against an elf yeah I was strong for a human but not this. Wait what did he mean higher ups?

10 Years Ago

Prince Ylen: I stand up, towering over him and grin evily. " I doubt you have a voice here, human."

10 Years Ago

Paradox: " You aren't making a very good impression on your wife to be." I reply.

10 Years Ago

Prince Ylen: I stifle a laugh. " It's an arranged marriage. Impressions aren't needed."

10 Years Ago

Paradox: " What the hell!? I can't believe you will screw her happiness for your own. Dymond should be able to voice her opinion in this ok? If she wants to get married to you she can say it. She is a mature woman who can speak and has a mind of her own!"

10 Years Ago

Prince Ylen: I laugh a little more, " A grown woman? She isn't even 20 years of age. She's a baby in the years of Elves. Your not considered a full adult until you have at least lived a century!" I smirk, " Typical you wouldn't know that."

10 Years Ago

Paradox: " I don't really care. She has proven to me that she is mature and very intelligent. If you can't see that because she is only twenty you obviously don't deserve her. Dymond deserves much better than you! Someone nice who will care for her and always try to please her. You selfish b*****d."

10 Years Ago

Prince Ylen: " Oh, and I assume you think YOUR the right match for her?" ((I said not even 20. She is only 17 I think))