New Nexus Anime Revolution : Forum : CLOSED FORUM, EXISTING PLAYERS..

Re: CLOSED FORUM, EXISTING PLAYERS ONLY!! (Final Battle .vs. The King.)

10 Years Ago

Genesis: I wake up to see a disgruntled Zuko watching the camp mindlessly. "Hey Zuko..can we talk for a bit?" I ask him seriously, and awkwardly, I never talked to Daisy Knight before, so it was a strange and awkward dryness. 

Toru: "Sorry! I just, sorry Yuri, calm down." I blush and giggle a bit. "You might want to tell Genesis what you heard, alright?" I smile at her and kiss her cheek. 

10 Years Ago

Zuko: I look up and raise an eyebrow at Genesis, "Yeah, what's up?" I ask seriously, "Not often you take an interest in our conversations." ---- Yuri: "I... uh... yes..." I mumble looking around in embarrassment. I was most positively sure that my face was the shade of a tomato. ---- James: I roll my eyes at Toru and drift off into the forest. --- Corbin: I raise an eyebrow

10 Years Ago

Genesis: "I have to ask you, well, more or less about you... How much do you REALLY know about your powers? How much have you used them?....I guess what I'm trying to ask, is...do you feel like, when you use your powers..that, it's TAKING you?' I try to ask him, I haven't really asked anyone about their powers, but, mine, I felt like mine was a being separate from me, that, it was, how do I say...Corrupting me? No, more like, Eroding me away... 

Toru: I look at Corbin and give him a 'we need a moment alone' look, hoping he'll get up and leave. Which he does. "Look Yumi, I wanted to talk to you," I slide her off my lap to my side and face her. "First of all, I wanted to apologize to you, because, well, I know I'm a bit of a perv, but, I never meant to hurt anyone, especially you. You know how it is, with the Power of Self, it's well, selfish. I wanted to start over, if you'd let me. Because, I care about you, and I want to experience the world I haven't seen in so long with you... What I'm trying to say is, what you saw earlier, that wasn't me. It was my Power, my selfish, assholish power." I sigh, hoping she understands it's hard for me to dictate my feelings. "I want to ask you to forgive me." I crack a small smile, and then frown. "But even more than asking forgiveness, I want to tell you to distance yourself from Genesis...Trust me when I say, the real battle isn't between her and the King. It's between her and her Power..." I sigh, not wanting to tell her more. 

10 Years Ago

Corbin: I got the clue from Toru's look and rolled my eyes because disappearing in the brush. Yuri: I make a face, Toru wasn't making sense, "I don't understand, what do you mean?" ---- Zuko: "Well, Yuri's totally takes over her body," I say remembering when Yuri explained to me a few nights after the Toru incident, "But no. When I use my power I am one with them. It's like I'm part of the earth."

10 Years Ago

Genesis: "I see alright then...thanks. Forget we had this conversation then. Wake your sister, it's time to move."  I say confidently and grab the few bags of fruit I remembered were safe from Jame's advice. "We uh, need more than fruit for food, we need to gain some weight back. And by the way, be on guard...we're finally heading for the canyon." I whisper solomly over my shoulder. 

Toru: "You have to go now Yuri...you have to help Zuko and Gwen..." I suddenly feel like I was kicked in the stomach and tears filled the lids of my eyes. "But please, if you care about me, no about everyone's safety...please...stay away from Genesis...She'll soon be like the king.." I sigh and watch her fade away. 

10 Years Ago

Yuri: I still didn't understand but I couldn't avoid Genesis. It was impossible, besides I wouldn't let her become like the King... She had stopped me from totally becoming Yura. The least I ould do was help. I open my eyes and spring to my feet, "We need to see Chi," I state, "Now, it's the only way to get around the Demon."

10 Years Ago

Genesis: I jump a little at Yuri's sudden wake, "Yeah, I know that Yuri, you were there remember?" I sigh and begin walking into the part of the woods that before this point, we never went, we called it, the inner circle. "Gather up, we have to move fast, we're heading for the gorge, and more importantly, we're heading for the castle. It's time guys." I growl, My body ached and I felt awful, but we had to move, everyone else was in prime condition, we didn't need to wait on me. 

10 Years Ago

Yuri: "No, you don't understand!" I say jogging a little to catch up with Genesis, "Chi's the key! James and Corbin thought of it once you'd left!" ---- Zuko: "What?" I was so overly confused, "Aren't James and Corbin... you know dead? Genesis took care of both of them herself."

10 Years Ago

Genesis: I stopped in my tracks at his words. I felt a very dark shiver go up my spine, pure anger and unadulterated evil. I felt like an enraged animal. "I know what I did..." I growled lowly like a demon, walking off at a fast pace away from them. Why did they insist on pissing me off so damn bad? 

10 Years Ago

Yuri: "Geez, does no one ever listen to me?" I grumble. --- Zuko: "Huh? What was that Yuri?" I ask, "I was to busy pissing off Genesis to hear what you said."

10 Years Ago

Genesis: I felt the rage pulsing in my head, "Both of you shut the f**k up!...Zuko, shut up. Yuri, we're heading for the demon first, that's final!" I roar with hatred, and turned to keep walking ahead, it felt like darkness was at the corners of my eyes, like it was swirling into me. I felt powerful again. I smiled. This battle was going to go well. 

10 Years Ago

Yuri: "Do what you want," I snap, "Get yourself killed, or even trapped in an illusion for the rest of your goddamn life." I spin on my heels, "I'm going to find Chi. When you've finally come back into your senses don't both coming to look for me." --- Zuko: "Yuri! YURI WAIT!" I try to follow but she disappears, "D****t!" I curse returning to Genesis, "She's gone."

10 Years Ago

Genesis: I look back at Zuko, out of breath and exhausted. "Then go find her. She's just a little bit exhausted and upset. She'll be alright later. Ill go ahead and rendezvous with you ad her later when she comes to her senses.." I seethe with demonic pride. I felt great, I must have slept well, I could kill this damn demon alone. then, I'd be the hero and no one would get hurt...right on track. Just like planned. I walked ahead leaving Zuko behind to make his choice. The woods began to get darker and thicker, I must be going in the right direction.

10 Years Ago

zuko: I make a face, "Goddamn..." I say shaking my head, "What the hell is happening?" --- Yuri: I could hear Zuko calling me but I ignore him an continue on my way. I had to find Chi before Genesis did something stupid and either got herself killed or trapped in an illusion until the end of time. All we needed was for her to get trapped in a damn dream world of some kind. She would be happy there, I mean that's if that dream world consisted of her and Corbin alone, but we needed her to face the King. I could feel it. ---- Chi: "Your Majesty, it seems everything is falling into place," I say kneeling before the King, "If I may just take care of the ones wavering from the course, I wish to serve you in whichever way possible."

10 Years Ago

King: "no, do not. This batch finally seems to have potential...my son may have been felled by these stupid sentimental humans, but he is right about their potential...why not let them have pone  last hurrah before you kill them.." I smiled deviously, watching them in different pools of mist.  Genesis: I made a sword and covered my mouth and nose from what seemed like toxic miasma. It hurt my lungs a bit, making me wince, but it didn't stop me. I had to be the hero, I had to save them all from a fate like death... I, I had to bring back Corbin and James. I had to save them all.

10 Years Ago

Chi: "If you say so," I say a bit skeptically looking at the figures, "They don't seem like much, to me at least." I shake my head and bow, "But you are the wise one, Master."

10 Years Ago

King: I smile menacingly. "This is going to be interesting...Genesis is going alone?..fool. She'll be corrupted before it's over." I laughed, things were getting interesting. 

Genesis: The miasma began to thicken to the point it was almost impossible to see ahead of me. Crap. Where was this thing? I needed to find it. I heard a growl and looked around in the mist, I couldn't see a damn thing, I lashed my sword out. "Come out you stupid thing!" I roared. 

10 Years Ago

Chi: With a regretful sigh I start up the step to his throne and sit gracefully on the arm. "I didn't know your plan included killing off all the knights." I say tartly, "But it seems like everything is going according to your plan. Judging from your confidence."

10 Years Ago

King: I wrap my fingers gently in Chi's silky hair, "Go to that girl Yuri, make sure Genesis had a good long time to figure she can't win alone." I smile at her. 

10 Years Ago

Chi: "Your Highness, this girl. Genesis. Why does she interest you so much." I ask in jealousy, "She's nothing but a mere human." --- Yuri: I fall down onto a soft spot of grass after tripping on a rock. I was tired and my muscles ached but I had to keep going. I had to find Chi before Genesis walked Zuko and herself to their death.