New Nexus Anime Revolution : Forum : CLOSED FORUM, EXISTING PLAYERS..

Re: CLOSED FORUM, EXISTING PLAYERS ONLY!! (Final Battle .vs. The King.)

10 Years Ago

Genesis: I trege through the woods furiously slashing the brush ahead of me down with my shadows as I yelled into the forest. "Yuri! Zuko! Where are you!?" I felt my blood boiling again, where the hell were they!? 

10 Years Ago

Chi: I deposit Yuri in a cave that Genesis would never find and start out. When I locate her I laugh a little and shake my head. "They're gone sweetie," I say from my perch on the tree, "When you stumbled off Yuri went straight into the Kings' trap. Then... Splat Down goes cute little Yuri."

10 Years Ago

Genesis: I grit my teeth. "Take it back. She's fine you liar." I growled at her. "Who the hell are you?" 

10 Years Ago

Chi: "You're kinding me... You've been looking for me all this time and you don't even recognize me when you see me?" I laugh, "My name is... CHI."

10 Years Ago

Genesis: I feel my heart ice and harden, I feel my blood thicken and pump through my veins at a harmful rate. I smile devilishly. "I see, so you're the stupid c**t I've been looking for, fine. Then yo can die too!" I roar and send a barrage of blades at her full force, glowing black and angry. 

10 Years Ago

Chi: I sigh and shake my head, "So temperamental." I say standing on the branch then with a slight movement of my hand I disappear, "Control yourself. You're not impressive at all." I state appearing behind her with a laugh.

10 Years Ago

Genesis: Something was creeping up in me, something evil, something angry... something, powerful. I grinned and instantly made a blade, slashing the side of her clothing and giving her a light scratch. "Oh, I'm impressive, you just can't see it." I smile and begin to feel myself slipping. I'm going to win. No matter what. 

10 Years Ago

Chi: A laugh escaped my lips, "Good. Then perhaps you should take on the King after all, he's been so bored lately." I state, crossing my legs as I perch myself on a tree, "Of course you still don't exactly make me think 'now she can win'... So much emotion and no control. You even killed Corbin, poor boy didn't even see it coming." A thought tricked through my mind suddenly, "Its a shame you couldn't actually DO him in real life. I mean, it feels super good. I can tell you from experience." I wink at her, ready for the anger.

next Next Page
last Last Page