New Nexus Anime Revolution : Forum : CLOSED FORUM, EXISTING PLAYERS..

Re: CLOSED FORUM, EXISTING PLAYERS ONLY!! (Final Battle .vs. The King.)

10 Years Ago

King: "Because soon, she will be nothing but corrupt.. she will be a king of grand scale.. she wont win, she'll fall to me and you, and then I will force her to take my place then my beloved chi.. we can be free." I smiled at her looking my scythe over, the bones on it shone in the moonlight and made me all the more happy. 

Genesis: I  continued to swipe my sword and found nothing to hit. "Damn.." I grumbled as I gave up quickly, watching the fog get thicker and thicker. 

10 Years Ago

Chi: I look him over before standing and picking up my blue cloak. "As you wish Your Majesty." I say bowing once more before gliding across the room, sweeping the cloak over my shoulders.

10 Years Ago

Genesis: I watched as the mist gave way, and finally dissipated into nothing. I was the woods, just pitch black, dark woods. No demon in sight. "Where are you!? Come on out and fight!" I yelled into the nothing. 

10 Years Ago

Yuri: I lay on the grass for some time, my body was numb. Suddenly there was a noise, one that made me jump and look up. Before me stood a beautiful woman with long silver hair and an amazing figure. Scrambling to my feet I look at the woman determinedly. "You are Chi?" I question.

10 Years Ago

Genesis: I see Corbin walking up to me, an angered expression on his face. "Corbin? Is that you? But, how!? You're dead!!" I stutter trying to compose myself. A smile on my face. 

10 Years Ago

Chi: "Isn't that obvious?" I question, "Honestly, who else is on this island other then your little survivor group and us?" I see the girl think for a minute and chuckle. "Don't both thinking to hard about it. You might hurt yourself." She makes a look like she's about to retort. "Come on. I need to show you something." ---- Corbin: Stalking up to Genesis I place myself in front of her. "What the hell?"

10 Years Ago

Genesis: "What do you mean 'what the hell?' It's me, Genesis?" I ask overtly upset at his attitude. I hug him tightly. "I missed you so much.." I begin to almost cry. 

10 Years Ago

Corbin: "Don't f*****g touch me." I snap pushing her away from me, "Disgusting." ---- Chi: The girl follows after me trustingly until I reach James's pool. The Pool of Genesis. "Look there. It'll help you out with defeating the King." She gave me a weird look. "This water?"

10 Years Ago

Genesis: I frown at him, why was he doing this now? of all times? "You're joking right? It's me! We had sex for gods sake!" I roar at him. "What's your problem?!" I shake my head trying to understand. "Nevermind your PMS, I need you to help me find the demon and kill it so I can kill your dad..er. The King." 

10 Years Ago

Corbin: I chuckle evily, "You think I did that by choice?" I question, "Like hell I'd have sex with a s**t like you on my own free will. The only reason I did that was because my father told me to. He told me to get close to you, to make you believe I loved you." --- Yuri: I make a face "This water?" I question as I lean forward and look into the pool. Suddenly Chi leaned down beside me, touching the surface of the water so that ripples washed across the clear surface. I watched closely as they subsided and gasped. "MOM!?"

10 Years Ago

Genesis: My eyes widened. No...that cant be the truth.. "No, wait, that can't be the truth.. you said..you swore! I..." I held my head in my hands as every moments i've had with him flash before me, tears begin to stream down my face. "No...Corbin.." 

10 Years Ago

Corbin: "Don't say my name with that disgusting mouth." I hiss at her pushing her onto the ground, "Don't stoop myself to your level by even muttering my name. You disgusting creature. How could you ever think I'd love you?"

10 Years Ago

Genesis: I didn't think, I just slapped him, as hard as I could. He fell off of me and I kicked him in the side. "YOU A*****E!! YOU'LL PAY FOR USING ME LIKE THAT!!" I roared at him and readied a blade to his neck. I froze, I couldn't do it. I couldn't kill him. I..I loved him.. 

10 Years Ago

Corbin: "Do it." I hiss glaring at her, "You've already done it once. Come on. Do it!" I tilt my head back a bit so she could get a better view of my neck. "Come on w***e, do what you've been trying to do since you got on this damn island. Disgusting s**t. DO IT!"

10 Years Ago

Genesis: I can only stare. I've been in pain before, the twins tortured me, Kem died before my eyes, my grandfather nearly raped me, But this pain, this seared like being burned alive and sunk like someone ripping my organs out. "Corbin...Why.." I stuttered as I started to make his neck bleed a little from pushing it into his neck. I cant kill him.. 

10 Years Ago

Corbin: I snicker, "Why? Why!?" I question smugly, "Because I want to win. You're nothing to me if I can win. Imagine the look on my father's face if I beat him at his own game? I would become King and you, you worthless human, you'd just disappear into whatever wormhole you came from."

10 Years Ago

Genesis: My tears stopped. I looked deep into Corbin's eyes. It wasn't him. His eyes, they're different, even when he hated me, they were different. And his father, his goal was never to be king, he hates his father... the demon.. I snap to reality and slash my sabre across his neck, making a fine gash, but not enough to kill him. I anger my expression. "You stupid demon..die!" I roar and lash out cutting his clothing and his skin. 

10 Years Ago

Chi: I look up from the pool that Yuri watched and narrow my eyes. "Damn. I didn't expect her to figure it out." I mutter as I pace a few spaces to the tree line and pick up an apple. "His Majesty will take care of Genesis, I've been instructed to take care of her." I look in Yuri's direction. She was absorbed in the pool, her eyes crying as she called her families name. No doubt seeing something horrible. It must be strange, to have family you care for that much. I shake my head, clearing it.

10 Years Ago

Genesis: I slash wildly at Corbin, making his body gush blood like a torrent of blades. His body fell to the ground in a twisted heap. I only felt anger and disgust as I looked at Corbin's body. I felt something dark and evil corrupting the sides of my eyes, turning them black like horse blinders. "F**k you!" I roar at the fallen demon, then turn to run after Yuri and Zuko, where ever they are. "Yuri! Zuko!" I roar as my legs fly across the forest floor. 

10 Years Ago

Chi: I sigh, "So difficult." I mutter sourly as I grab hold of the back of Yuri's shirt and yank her from the pool. She struggles for awhile before looking around in utter confusion. "Wha... what happened?" She asked stupidly. "Nothing, just come on." I snapped and start through the forest.