Newcomers! : Forum : Introduce yourselves!

[reply] [quote]

Re: Introduce yourselves!

7 Years Ago

Hi everyone I am a new, just joined. I have a passion for creative writing, I am an english composition student which had sparked my interest for writing. I want to start out with poetry based on my own experiences. Would love to join a group and find out more about getting my work out there.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Welcome .. I look forward to swapping reviews with you... just message me when you are ready :) Happy writing..
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hey, I'm Makeda. I'm basically the girl in the stage right now where I'm coming to realize that I'm feeling rather empty when not doing the one thing I like to do... write. I'm hoping through being here and sharing my pieces, I'll build more confidence and really come to a place where I can easily tap within and pour out. I feel really strongly about writing but never have had the courage to share so I've always doubted my pieces. My hope is to graduate from this stage and start a new stage of exploration with my work.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Z
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hey, I'm Z, how are ya?
I'm completely new here. I just found this site about twenty minutes ago and am already in love to be honest.

Anyway, I'm kind of a horror lover. I've always wanted to be an author when I was young but I really just do it for fun now. I really love Stephen King and find interest in the online creepypasta stories as well. Like I said, I love horror. Anything horror is almost automatically on my favorites list.

That's really all there is about me to do with writing. Though I mainly focus on horror, I probably will end up writing just about anything. I'm just glad I've finally found a writing community where I can actually get feedback and learn from others!
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hey everyone.  My names Rudy.  I struggling with writing all the time.  Im looking for friends who can keep me focused.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hey Debra.  I'm sure you'll get yourk out there eventually.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hey Maketa.  Im Rudy.  I struggle with motivation.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hey Z.  Im Rudy and definately into horror.  But right now writing a memoir.  Good luck

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi. I would, also, prefer to go by my pen name. However, calling me "Nobody" will do just fine. I have an obsession with dark chocolate and peanut butter. I've been somewhat grounded from rhyming (because I do it way too much), and I think I've been doing okay without it.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello,
I'm Nakita. I've written for a long time but I've never been good with getting to the endings. I write, M/M Fanfiction, Erotica, romance, and horror. A fewof my hobbies are reading, writing, listening to music and watching anime with my cat. I'm now long sure of what else to say? If you want to chat or ask me a question feel free to message me.
Nakita B.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi guys, my name is Stacey. I'm new here. I love to write stories but I'm still a beginner. I enjoy reading too. I hope i can find people who would motivate me to doing my best.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello There fellow writers,

It's very nice to meet you, for now i'd like to stay on my "pen name", well, i like mostly fiction and fantasy, these are the genres you'd likely see me writing :)
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

My name is Lydia Perri and I just discovered this website a few minutes ago and I'm already in love with it! I love how it has loads of things you can do and it makes it easier and more welcoming to want to put your amazing writing or works out there for people to read and review. I have a feeling this is where I will be spending most of my free time and the great thing is none of my friends know about this website so I can kind of have this to myself and write whatever inspires me.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hey!  I started writing when I was a kid.  Between college and 'lovely' life choices, the writing was beaten out of me.  I'm finally in a position to begin again.  I've finally written a novel that is out to beta readers.  It's awful but it's a start.  I look forward to getting wised up on the ins and outs of my chosen career and becoming the writer I know is in there... somewhere.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello my name is Amy. There's nothing really much to say here apart from the fact that I am an inexperienced writer looking to pursue a career in a field which requires some writing experience! I like writing but have never had the confidence to put anything out in public before so am hoping for some constructive feedback. 

I look forward to speaking to some of you and reading some of your stuff, this seems like a fairly active forum :) 
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hey there. I'm Krutika, 17. I want to widen my horizons, get in touch with new forms of writing and learn new stuff. I generally write philosophy.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi! I'm Angel, hope we'll support each one's works! love love.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello! My name is Simone, but I go by Kendle since I'm in the military. I should probably come up with a pen name since everyone will butcher both my first and married last name. Teehee. I'm about to be 24 in April, I'm in the Air Force and I'm trying to improve my writing with the end goal of publishing a book. I've always had a passion for writing and I loveeee the YA genre. I hope to eventually become a Cassandra Clare, Sarah J Maas, Veronica Roth, or Suzanne Collins. :) I found this site last night and didn't get to really explore it until now. It was exactly what I was looking for and I am super excited as to what is to come within this community. 
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi! I'm Divina. I joined here to read more poems from you all and write my own as well. Hope we can learn from each other and write our heart out in this course called LIFE. =) 
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi! I'm Divina. I joined here to read more poems from you all and write my own as well. Hope we can learn from each other and write our heart out in this course called LIFE. =)