Newcomers! : Forum : Introduce yourselves!

[reply] [quote]

Re: Introduce yourselves!

7 Years Ago

Hey guys. I'm Jay. I'm a pretty passionate reader/writer, I've done it for most of my life. For years i spent most of my day staring at a piece of paper. As for other people's eyes? No way.. way too unsure of myself. I've just turned 29 now and I'm just starting to put some stuff out there online just to get some feedback, find out once and for all whether I'm any good at writing.
Please check out my stuff and leave some feedback. I promise that anyone who takes the time to leave some feedback for me I'll return the favour straight away.
Thanks guys, happy writing..

~ RubbęrSøul
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi, my name is WTwriter, as you can see its writingforever but please call me WTwriter, so nice to meet you!! I just love writing!!! i have been writing in my notebook but i want to put on this website, so i'm just curious to know their opinion such as terrible or i just love it, also i am a young student, so thanks!!
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello,
I'm Emmanuel, I'm French and wrote a novella that I'm trying to translate in English (brit') using a lot of slang. I want to know if I'm heading the right way, as I never studied English (in a school), and my text can be "stiff", or just plainly wrong. So, I'm looking for some feedback on my skills :) Thanks for your help!
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello!,
Anyone home? I am Becca and I am back after 8 years...8 long dry years. I consider myself a new writer. Hope to get the lead out and continue to write.
Thanks!
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Here to make cool friends 
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi. I'm Kayla. I'm new to the website, and beginning to put all these ideas in my head on paper is really new to me. I want to learn and be able to write an amazing book one day. I love reading and always have. I can get lost in a book and forget about everything around me. It's one of my favorite things to do. I have a million ideas in my head and I want to use them to write stories.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

HEYO.

My name is Daniel, but DRP is fine.

I'm nearly 10,000 words into my first novel and find myself kind of stuck--not plot wise, but confidence wise. I know where I want to go with this story; I have my plots, characters, and motifs all outlined to a nearly extreme extent. But there's that constant, nagging thought somewhere in the back of my skull:

You are writing garbage. You suck.

SO! I know that most authors get through the muck by having some kind of writing circle or group they can depend on for honest feedback, encouragement, etc. and seeing as I don't currently have that... I thought maybe a forum like this would help. I'm hoping (read: begging) some of you will take a minute to read through what I have and give some notes, and look forward to doing the same.

Thanks, everybody!!

Edit: Again, I have 5 chapters written for a total of nearly 10,000 words, so for those of you patient enough to read through it all: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

i need help to get started here , can someone help me . thanks 
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi, I'm Ruth. I'm just a 16 year old trying to get into writing. I still have a lot to learn and I'm sure most of what I say is in the wrong context, but I'm trying. I love writing in general and I hope to improve, but I know the writing community is hard to get into, so  I'd love to help out anyone I can! 
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello,

My name is Jadis.  I have always loved writing but as a busy adult it has gotten harder to find the motivation.  I am hoping to find inspiration here among other writers.  Please be gentle with me.  I haven't written much lately, I'm a bit rusty.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello everyone. My name is Khushashri, which means happiness and purity, but I go by my pen name AshGrey. As a child, I had a vivid imagination and liked to indulge in fantasies. But I took writing seriously only a year ago. Since then my poems have been published in local newspapers and on websites, have won some contests and been liked by friends and colleagues. Although I'd started writing in English, I mostly write Marathi poetry now. I hope to write more in the coming years.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi All Writers and Reviewers,
I am working on writing my first books. The books will be based in the future and will reflect on Revelations and End Times. The book naturally will be fiction. I am unable to write action scenes and dialogue. I also am not very good at describing things. I hope to find a ghost writer. This is my first time here. This is my first day here. Will my posts be safe from theft?
Thanks for any help.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi! This is my first time joining a writing group. I love witty and symbolic poems. I also love to write critiques and reviews.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi there,
I've been writing for as long as I can remember, but have never been brave enough to share before.  I'm nervous, but looking forward to meeting others who enjoy writing like I do.  I am a mother of 3, wife of 12 years, and I own and operate a tree and yard maintenence company.  
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

((( Hello))) I'm Becca. I was on Writers Cafe 8 years ago and decided to come back. Still consider myself a newbie. Hope to make new friends and look forward to reading our work. I value honest feedback! 
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello everyone! My name is Kelsey, but I'd prefer that you call me Kendall. I just joined today, and wanted to get myself out there. I appreciate any and all help. Thank you! ~ Kendall
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hehe *awkward grins* eh...eh I just opened an account here and I'm not yet quite sure how this thing works, but I'm looking forward to having a great time! I love reading and I'm not quite bad at writing either hehe. Though most of the times my plots are no better than utter gibberish, I'm constantly trying to improve. And yeah I'm looking forward to interact with people with common tastes like mine; so in case you're really into science, rock music and anime, we can be friends like right now!
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Yo me too! Hello!
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hey I just joined too!
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hey guys !
I'm new (Well that you can obviously tell)
I'm interested in poetry 
P.S And wouldn't mind writing a piece with someone