Our Weird Family : Forum : Hi all!

[reply] [quote]

Re: Hi all!

9 Years Ago

I'm surprised they let me out too..... Especially after the hunting accident, but they think I'm a senile old man so as long as we don't have a repeat I'll be fine.

It's good to see you again my granddaughter! My how you've grown!
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Originally posted by Hime no Yuki
Anyone want a daugther who is 23?

You could be mine or i could be yours
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Originally posted by Shadows Ember
Jake I could be your daughter. I have not been placed, and im 17. :p

I could be your daughter
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I'm 16, I guess that would make me a sister/daughter of someone/somepeoples
[reply] [quote]

Re: Flying Cars

9 Years Ago

hi folks!

It says here that they're completed the prototype on the flying car and will be commercially producing for sale by 2015. Imagine that!

Cecil honey ... you're doing a great job with everyone ... keep it up! I figure you might have grown wings on your feet sweetie ... and want to move around a little first. Perfectly cool! I'm seeing you on all the pages ... and I'm thinking maybe that's the right thing for you about now. Keep it up cutie!

Hypnos ... you gave your aunt a fright last night ... was it you? I get this from time to time ... but this was the first time we had a man with three feet ... know what I mean? Its the Longines ... they say ... I'm still working on it. But is it true that its grandma who's with Longines? Great to have met you son ... look forward to what's next.

I dunno if Abner can help in the family group. He's a former father from there ... and I think he agrees its best to have me in the family as uncle Dayran. He sends his love.

Where's undead? I thought he was in my dreams last night. Hime ... I think I'm relating to the God of death. We call him Yama. You can tag along with me sweetheart. What's your favorite TV show at this time?

Uncle Dayran

[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Me!
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Originally posted by PaintedPheonix
I'm 16, I guess that would make me a sister/daughter of someone/somepeoples

Hey sis!
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Originally posted by Dayran

hi folks!

It says here that they're completed the prototype on the flying car and will be commercially producing for sale by 2015. Imagine that!

Cecil honey ... you're doing a great job with everyone ... keep it up! I figure you might have grown wings on your feet sweetie ... and want to move around a little first. Perfectly cool! I'm seeing you on all the pages ... and I'm thinking maybe that's the right thing for you about now. Keep it up cutie!

Hypnos ... you gave your aunt a fright last night ... was it you? I get this from time to time ... but this was the first time we had a man with three feet ... know what I mean? Its the Longines ... they say ... I'm still working on it. But is it true that its grandma who's with Longines? Great to have met you son ... look forward to what's next.

I dunno if Abner can help in the family group. He's a former father from there ... and I think he agrees its best to have me in the family as uncle Dayran. He sends his love.

Where's undead? I thought he was in my dreams last night. Hime ... I think I'm relating to the God of death. We call him Yama. You can tag along with me sweetheart. What's your favorite TV show at this time?

Uncle Dayran

Hey Uncle Dayran! Undead is good, if it was a nightmare it was definitely him. Thanks for always checking up on us.

[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

IOriginally posted by Cecile Wonder

Me!

So I'm your sister and your daughter even though I'm older than you? What a paradox. I love it lol
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Okay, so Cecile and Ember are now my daughters. Which means I have a daughter who is the same age as my little sister, Chelsea (who I've invited to this group), and another daughter who is 2 years older than my sister. But since this is "Our WEIRD family", I guess in our case that would be not so strange.    
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Hime no Yuki, you could be my other sister, which would make you the aunt of Cecile and Ember. And I guess since Hypnos is Cecile's grandpa, that must make him my father. (Please remove Darth Vader mask, and refrain from cutting my hand off, or I'll have to reciprocate in the next movie.)
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

And since Dayran is Cecile's uncle, I guess that makes him my brother....or brother in law? We need to get an actual tree started here.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Shark Attack

9 Years Ago

hi guys

This really happened in Australia. This grandpa ... brought his grandsons to the beach. They were in knee high water ... when a shark swam up and bit off the kid's arm. The grandpa caught the shark by the tail ... and dragged him to shore. The coast guard shot it ... and they took out the arm ... rushed it with the kid to the hospital and they sewed it back. The kid apparently is back to normal. Isn't that amazing!

Hypnos ... I recall the hunting incident. You can forget about it ... old stuff. The story these days is about the tortise. Will tell you he wants something bad ... and when you get it for him ... he'll say that wasn't it at all. 

Ceci ... honey ... here's a suggestion. How about a contest ... on the best poetry about our wishes for the world ... or a favorite food ... or relative?

I just had some fried banana and a bowl of ice with syrup, nuts, jelly.  Have a nice day guys!

Uncle Dayran
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Any one want another sister? 
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I do!!!!!!!!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Public Sex

9 Years Ago

hi all!

Are you all seeing the news of public sex ... these days. That couple in the retirement home in Florida ... the sex in church ... and here in Malaysia ... they arrested a bunch of nudes on the beach. What's coming of this world?

You fellas should take a cue from your aunt Bedelia. Never got married ... but raised 12 cats ... and threatened the neighborhood dogs with castration ... if they don't stay off the streets ... when in heat. And she's still great on the fortune telling.

Which reminds me ... is there anything good to eat? Oh ... before I forget ... there's this great fella I visited at his table here in the cafe. A member of weird family. Great stuff ... about handling change. What's his name? Heck! ... yeah hang on ... its Jon Roggie from Tempe, Arizona. You all gotta read this!!!

Have a nice day fellas!

U Dayran
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Okay so Jake is my father...who is my mother? lol
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Originally posted by Jake Donald Stephens
I do!!!!!!!!
*Really?! Cool!

[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I'll be your mom, Ember. I've always wanted a little girl! :D
[reply] [quote]

Re: Magic

9 Years Ago

hi all!

Here's a magic trick that's easy to do. Bend your left elbow on the table ... take a coin and with your right hand ... make like you are pushing it into the muscle ... above the elbow. Drop the coin ... and make like it didn't work. Now take the coin with the left hand ... transfer to the right ... and try again. Do it 3 times.

On the 4th. attempt ... make like you transferred the coin ... but hide it in your left palm. Now make like you pushed the coin into the muscle. Do it in front of your younger brother and have fun.

It illustrates something else ... that most of us ... fall for. The trick works because ... the observer ... doesn't believe ... is bored ... maybe you are lying. And in thinking so ... they stop being observant. Isn't that just like us ... to try something for a bit ... and then we get bored and quit.

Lesson for the day : The first time you fail ... try ... try ... try ... again. Its what makes champions!

I'm going to go get something to eat. Have a good one!

U Dayran