Role Play : Forum : Haleson High School

Re: Haleson High School

11 Years Ago

Melody: I sigh and stand over the kid with a ditching problem, "you know your lucky i'm taking the office duties today and not the headmistress," I say motioning for him to follow me as i start down the hall, "she would skin you alive. Ditching on the first day. Are you stupid?" I start down the hall toward the council room and enter. The other council members are all lounging there between classes and look up when they see the kid. "Whose he?" Jay asks (Sophomore VP) "He looks like a-" Mio started but was cut off by Sam who elbowed her in the side. "He was caught trying to ditch. I thought Derek would like to set him straight." Derek stood and grinned. He was a tall muscly guy who looked somewhat like a thug but was really smart, "My pleasure," He said laughing and patted the kid harshly on the shoulder, "This way squirt." I watch them go then plop down on a couch, "He's just going to take him to the sunset spot huh? To talk to him?" Jay asked with a laugh, "poor kid looked like he's life flashed before his eyes."

11 Years Ago

Dusk: I roll my eyes "Seriously" I had been ditching all three years of high school, if you looked at my record you would see that I had only gotten caught once before but that I was constantly absent in fact I rarely went to school and yet I had a 4.0 GPA. Ellie: "Finally school's almost out" I sigh with relief

11 Years Ago

Mercedes- I sighed. My last class seemed to go on for ever. At least this one didn't have Meadow in it. I sat there tapping my desk waiting for the bell.---- Meadow- the school bell rang for the end of the day. As I walked through the halls trying to get to the parking lot, I saw Ellie. "Hey how was your day?" I ask when I walked over to her

11 Years Ago

Melody: I yawn and stretch, "Alright everyone time to head home!' i say. It was well past 3 which was what time all the other students went home. We however (student council) had to stay behind to organize and all that other good stuff for the year. Now that that was all done all we had to do was wait for the events to take place and to enjoy my senior year, "Bye guys!" I yell as i head to the dorms, "See ya tomorrow!"

11 Years Ago

Dusk: The "talk" was the most stupidest thing I had ever heard, It was ridiculous, I left the building and crossed the quad that seperated the dorms, everyone was heading back to their dorms at this time, but I headed towards the off-campus gate.

11 Years Ago

Melody: I sigh as i walk toward the dorm. I had alot of responsibitly this year... I was mentoring a dorm. The music dorm, a hero dorm. Opening the door i let the music will my ears and smile. "Beautiful," I say entering the music room, "just beautiful." the students all turned to look at their new mentor and i smile back. "I look forward to this year guys," I say with a little laugh, "Music dorm has to be the most respectable again this year alright?"

11 Years Ago

Dusk: while most kids lived on campus, I did not. I lived in a small beat up apartment down the street. It wasn't anything fancy but it worked for what I needed it for, and that was all that mattered to me.

11 Years Ago

Dusk: while most kids lived on campus, I did not. I lived in a small beat up apartment down the street. It wasn't anything fancy but it worked for what I needed it for, and that was all that mattered to me. Ellie: "Oh hey" I smiled "my day was okay, how was yours" I asked

11 Years Ago

Meadow- "It was good, nothing really exciting though." I siad. I looked around and all the other kids going to their dorms. Then I notice one kid near the back of the school at the gate. There were no dorms back there, so where was he going?----Mercedes- I walked quickly down the hallways. I just wanted to get to my dorm and sleep.

11 Years Ago

Ellie: I see where Meadow is looking and glance over "Oh it's Dusk, He lives off-campus, so he's allowed outside of the gates during the school week, where as we are locked in here until the weekend" I point out Dusk: i smile at the guard as he nod his head at me

11 Years Ago

Meadow- "I wish I could do that. I'm surprised my sister doesn't do that. She doesn't like dorms that much."

11 Years Ago

Meadow- I come to my dorm after saying goodbye to Ellie. I walked through the door and saw a bag on the floor. It must have been my new room mates, but I didn't know who that was. I set my stuff on the other bed and started unpacking.

11 Years Ago

Ellie: They grouped all of the "Heros" together in seperate dorms from the "Non-heros". Some dorms were specialized dorms meaning that they served only a certain group of people like the Music Dorm or the Sports Dorm, Where other dorms had three or four groupings like the Technology, Earth, Fire, and Shadow dorm or the Water, Air, and Light dorm. They were all vaguely named for a purpose, like Earth you could have something to do with Nature or Animals or you could literally control the dirt/soil/ground whatever, Air could mean like wind, storms or you could just be able to fly. Obviously I was grouped into the Technology side of the Techno, Fire, Earth, Shadow Dorm which they just called the Moon Dorm and the Water, Air, and Light dorm was just called the Sun Dorm that way humans woudnt be to curious about the weird names.

11 Years Ago

Melody: My dorm was the smallest because it wasn't part of the Moon or Sun groupings so it was one of its own. It only contained about six or seven people tops on a good year but of course not all of them had the power that I had. Most of them had smaller powers like the ability to make people feel emotions when they play an insturment or the ability to predict if a song will be popular or not. I hadn't actually met someone with a similar power to mine actaully. The headmistress (headmaster?) said only one person can be gifted with a power. So it was rare to meet someone with a power similar to yours.     I'm adding two characters:P {Fintan Walsh: 16, sophomore, hero: Fire. Dacre Walsh: 16, sophomore, hero: water; Fintan and Dacre are twins; they are tranfer students coming from ireland. they look the same with an average height (both being about 5'11), smooth tanned skin, muscular build (though Fintan is the stronger for the two), both are handsome (fintan has a rough, bad boy look and Dacre has a gentle, wise, kind look). Both have jet black hair. The only way you can tell them appart is by their eyes. (Fintan's is a bright orange almost red with blues, yellows, and golds mixed in [looks like an open flame] and Dacre's is a glimmering blue with different shades of green, grays, and deep purples mixed in [looks like the ocean]) Dacre is very level headed and is the only one who can control his brother Fintan who is very hot headed at times.} <- alright so thats them!

11 Years Ago

Ellie: I enter my dormetory, the dorms here are co-ed so it's possible to wind up with a dorm-mate of the opposite sex but it is mostly very unlikely, as I enter my dorm I see a guy unpacking, of course I would be one of the female students with a male dorm-mate, I sigh and smile putting my stuff down. "Hey I'm Ellie" I smile as he turns and looks at me, his eyes were incredible, they looked like the burning sun, a fiery explosion of golds, reds, oranges, yellows, and blues. Dusk: I enter my apartment and change quickly heading down to work.

11 Years Ago

fintan: "hey," I say turning back to my luggage, "I'm fintan Walsh." I can heard the differences in our voices. mine holds a strong Irish accent while hers has a velvet accent that I can't quite play. American most likely but you never know. "do boys and girls often get paired as roommates?" I ask. Darce: I enter my dorm and throw my luggage down in my bed somewhat sadly. this was the first time Fintan and I had ever lived appart. in top of that we had one class together the whole year. Melody: I lay down and decide to go to sleep 

11 Years Ago

Meadow- My roommate had come in(anyone wanna be her/him if u want. Or its just a random character.) and was in the bathroom. I had already gotten ready for bed and feel asleep in my bed.----Mercedes- I was in my dorm picking out my clothes before going to bed.

11 Years Ago

Ellie: "Not usually, but they are co-ed dorms so it's not unusual I guess" I shrug, he had a nice Irish accent, you could hear it in everything he said, I knew my own australian accent came out every now and then. Dusk: I smiled as I entered the mechanics shop.

11 Years Ago

Fintan: "I see..." I say simply and finish putting everything away. I make a face at the wall as I zip up myy bag and shove it under my bed then turn to my roommate.. Ellie?.. awkwardly. It was strange without Darce... Maybe I would go find him and we could go out for dinner. He was no doubt shaking like a leaf by now. He wasn't good with people and had an attachment to me. We were twins and all. "Do you know were the sun dorm is?"

11 Years Ago

Ellie: "Sure" I smile "I'll take you there, but I warn you the Sun Dorm and the Moon Dorm don't like it when people from other dorms come over." I warn him