Re: Haleson High School

11 Years Ago

Kalina: my cheeks turn sky blue as I blush "thank you" I whisper

11 Years Ago

Darce: "Yeah," I say, "Come on, lets get to school. Class starts soon."

11 Years Ago

*jaso walked into class* "..." *his first day in class, he found his seat and waited for class to start*

11 Years Ago

Kalina: I sat in the office like I was used to doing, the teacher constantly sending me here Ellie: I spaced off in clas which probably was a bad idea

11 Years Ago

Melody: I head to my office and take care of the business I'd been putting off for a few weeks. My mind kept drifting off but I always forced it to pay attention after awhile.

11 Years Ago

Alexander: I took care of my affairs from my room like I always did during the day while the thers were at school

11 Years Ago

Darce: Fintan told me he'd phone when he got to the House. This was the first time he had ever gone there without me. I wondered if he'd be alright, he had a lot of work ahead of him and none of it was easy. He needed to secure his position, accept it, then take on full role of High Lord. I knew it would be awhile before he would send any word but I knew at least he would call when he got there.

11 Years Ago

*starts drawing again* "..."

11 Years Ago

Ellie: I couldn't focus on anything so eventually I just left my classes and went into the training hall

11 Years Ago

(i'm back, again) *a tear rolled down jaso's cheek as he finished the drawing of his mother* "mom"

11 Years Ago

(weekend full of excitement but I'm back!)Mercedes- "Dusk." I say looking at him. "When did you say your family was coming over?"----Meadow- I noticed Jaso crying so I got up and went over to him. "Hey what's wrong?"

11 Years Ago

Dusk: "they'll be here in an hour" I say pacing "there's just some slight traffic"

11 Years Ago

*looks up and closes his drawing book* "nothing"

11 Years Ago

Mercedes- "oh calm down. Your so nervous. Just come over here and sit down and relax." I say patting the seat next to me.----Meadow- I look at him. "Are you sure?"

11 Years Ago

Dusk: "you obviously don't know my family" I laugh

11 Years Ago

Mercedes- "We'll I know you. Aren't they like you?"

11 Years Ago

Dusk: I laugh " no they are nothing like me, I'm what some would call a goth mechanic metal freak while my family is all prim proper and dark and mysterious"

11 Years Ago

Mercedes- I laugh. "Well they'll love me! I know how to talk my way into people's liking." I say. I grab his hand as he walks over and pulls him down on the couch. " Now relax." I say resting my head on his shoulder and closing my eyes.

11 Years Ago

*walks out of the classroom and goes outside to sit under a tree* "...." *starts to draw again*

next Next Page
last Last Page